Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Crevasse City lvl 50 PVP. No queues since 1.1

Daltin

Bump for these poor folks.

They signed up for SWToR to PVE AND PVP yet they're only getting half the value they invested.

Shame on you Bioware. Read the entire thread, "highest priority" probably means after Mass Effect 3 has been released with 4 DLCs.

Guys help these people out, power to the community.

EDIT: Think it might be too late already.

Edited by moneky

Ill respond here with a copy/paste from the other thread from myself.

My ticket sat opened for 10 days.

I get a response back that says ... "Sorry, unfortunately the report you submitted does not contain all the necessary information for us to investigate this issue. Please response with the following: "

And everything they asked me to "add", was IN THE ORIGINAL TICKET. LOL!

How *********** hard is it to understand?

Lvl 50 PVP Queue broken , Crevasse City

Characters: ALL LEVEL 50s

Server: CREVASSE CITY

Screenshots to follow later.

Update: They talked to one of our raiders tonight in game. They confirmed that the coding of our server was broken during the 1.1 update. If only we had been reporting that for 35 days... Oh... We were.

Regardless. 8:00pm hit and we had a lvl 50 pvp queue pop. So, thanks for fixing it bioware, but SHAME on you for not updating -ANYONE- about the issue on the forums. We had to find out via text message from a player who has been hounding you more than Ushela and I have.

Guess what, Bioware? The *********** queue is broken again. 12 People in our guild alone queued up (enough to pop Hutt Ball) . Not to mention the 12 on our vent from Republic Side that are also queued up.

Your *********** "fix" for our "corrupted server code" lasted one day. Congratulations.

Edit: To clarify, We haven't had a queue pop since the 24th.

Edited by Daltin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.