Share your keybindings setup here

noodlehaus

I play on an iMac with the default wireless keyboard and a regular USB mouse. These are my bindings:

Movement:

ASWD

Alt W = autorun

Top Bottom Quickslots: Sh = shift

Sh Q

Sh E

Sh R

Sh F

Sh C

Sh V

Sh 1

Sh 2

Sh 3

Sh 4

Sh Wheel Up

Sh Wheel Down

Bottom Bottom Quickslots:

Q

E

R

F

C

V

Alt Q

Alt E

Right Quick Slot: (only 2 buttons are bound, the tilde key)

~

Sh ~

The way I position my skills, I put the frequently used ones in the most accessible positions.

"oh ****" buttons usually go to the 2 keys in my right quick slot or on the normal number keys. stance spells, vehicle are my click-only buttons.

"buff me up" spells (relic, CD) are grouped in my mouse button bindings (shift + scroll wheel).

Stuff that I use offline like self buffs and regen spells are in the shift+number buttons.

I try to avoid as much as possible number keys from 5 up, cos they are too hard to reach.

You'll have to remap some of your UI keys here (chat reply, character panel, expand comp bar, etc).

Share yours so we can adopt good bindings from each other :)

Edited by noodlehaus

The entirety of the number pad (excluding num lock and enter) with ctrl+numpad variants for additional spells

[, ] insert, delete, home, end, page up, page down.

I'm left handed, so yes, that'll likely be a big "WAT" to most people.

There are no spells here. It's not WoW (or whatever random fantasy-setting clone of it)

I play a special guardian class exclusive to me. It has spells on top of abilities/skills. You get this if you get the "Uber Elite Edition" of the game.

Now share something constructive and stop being stupid.

Edited by noodlehaus

I'm sorry but I just don't understand those that play MMOs in 2012 and don't bind AT LEAST the buttons the commonly use.

I used to in WoW but when I was thought to keybind...OMG...so much faster and better.

And with Ability Delay in this game...It's not worth it not to.

Edited by Tiaa