Darth Maul isn't dead!?!?!?!?!

MrZerex

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But at least Boba's return was plausible. Maul was cut in bloody half.

How was Boba's return plausible?...Looking at the sarlacc of what they can do and their anatomy and body structure, there really should have been no way he could have gotten out. Though I can deal with the first as being just luck, but...Boba escaped the sarlacc...what 3 times? If its that easy to get out of one, I don't see why people complain about it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Wasn't the only thing Maul ever did... ehm... puh... well... he was red!... and.. had a doublebladed LS... aaaand... yeah... so, why is he actually that popular?

Wasn't the only thing Yoda ever do... erm... speak backwards... and uh... he was green!... and had a cool green LS... aand.... yeah... so why is he actually that popular?

Its probably because Star Wars Clone Wars 3-D series is crap and not cannon

A) link doesn't work

B) The Clone Wars kicks ***

C) The Clone Wars is second only to the actual movies as far as canon goes

Edited by Ellvaan
Rude, uninviting

Wasn't the only thing Yoda ever do... erm... speak backwards... and uh... he was green!... and had a cool green LS... aand.... yeah... so why is he actually that popular?

That was a serious question on my part.. why is he so popular? he didn't do anything awesome. Same with Fett (name freaks me out, too, speaking german "Fett" literally translates to "fat") or really any other character besides Vader.. none of them were really interesting. Now I'm surely not a big SW fan to begin with but all the characters that appeared were pretty simple and kinda boring.

First of all Yoda had no lightsaber, he was the great master, the most accomplished force user in the galaxy, the most humble being at the same time, a humorous fellow, a Jedi who lived for 900 years and ruled the council for most of it as I understand, survied the most catastrophic conflict the galaxy has ever seem and is the embodiment of the Jedi's philosophy, and I'm not even counting the Prequels, wash your mouth before you compare Yoda to "At last we shall have our have revenge."

I don't believe there's any decent explanation for how he survived in all fairness... Palpatine seemed to not care at all and the guy fell into that reactor pit, There have been instances of Dark side force users being cut in half(and practically dying) and surviving in Star Wars, usually surviving by sheer hate and determination.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Maw_(Dark_Jedi)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Sion

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_vader

But I don't see who and HOW Darth Maul was retrieved from that reactor pit at all to be fair...

The clone wars CGI is not canon, it dont add up with the books, movies, games, nor the original Clone wars cartoon, back in 2003.

maul is still alive, but not durning the clone wars he apears several times in the future as a cyborg, a clone, a ghost, a assasin hologram, etc

The clone wars CGI is not canon, it dont add up with the books, movies, games, nor the original Clone wars cartoon, back in 2003.

According to Lucas Arts, The Clone Wars tv series overrides all the books, games and the 2003 Clone Wars cartoon series. Only the 6 movies overrides what happens in The Clone Wars cartoon series.

Edited by Quiet

According to Lucas Arts, The Clone Wars tv series overrides all the books, games and the 2003 Clone Wars cartoon series. Only the 6 movies overrides what happens in The Clone Wars cartoon series.

Its Lucasfilm and also yep.. its that sad.. im gonna say the 3d clone wars serie is the worst pieces of crap that ever got on our tv since the holiday special and the ewoks movies.

-Demolished all the great books by Karen Traviss in an half hour episode, grats!

-Added impossible character (with no reference later in anything elsem OH HAI im Ahsoka i came from nowhere and will just disappear in a month with nothing known about me!)

-They brought back Jar jar bink.. seriously..

-Cheesy

-ARC trooper being an elite chosen from random clone when in the original lore they are breed and educated like that and ready.

- for more issues read those http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_%28TV_series%29#Continuity

George Lucas approved, yay!

P.s. It wasnt the first time they brought back Maul, they had a small story in a not canon comic back a few years where he tried to take vengeance on Obi-wan by trying to kill Luke and his aunt and uncle on Tatooine.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070811133815/starwars/images/8/84/Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg

Edited by ElitehunterDS

That was a serious question on my part.. why is he so popular? he didn't do anything awesome. Same with Fett (name freaks me out, too, speaking german "Fett" literally translates to "fat") or really any other character besides Vader.. none of them were really interesting. Now I'm surely not a big SW fan to begin with but all the characters that appeared were pretty simple and kinda boring.

well, fett might be fat in german, but in Norwegian fett meens cool :cool:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=331015410283400&set=a.184244804960462.62918.169299103121699&type=1&ref=nf

*** he died no way he survived. Anyone have any plausible explanation as to why Darth Maul is in The CLONE WARS.

Its probably because Star Wars Clone Wars 3-D series is crap and not cannon

Like I've said before, according to the new novel The Wrath of Darth Maul, he avoided his landing by escaping through some air vents the same way Luke did on Bespin. He doesn't remember what happened next. The reason he is still alive is through the dark side of the Force; same way Darth Simus survived.

Its Lucasfilm and also yep.. its that sad.. im gonna say the 3d clone wars serie is the worst pieces of crap that ever got on our tv since the holiday special and the ewoks movies.

-Demolished all the great books by Karen Traviss in an half hour episode, grats!

-Added impossible character (with no reference later in anything elsem OH HAI im Ahsoka i came from nowhere and will just disappear in a month with nothing known about me!)

-Cheesy

-ARC trooper being an elite chosen from random clone when in the original lore they are breed and educated like that and ready.

-Err, dude, the books of Karen Traviss were one of the most hated books in the Star Wars fandom. It's actually weird that there are people that still call her books "great".

-They didn't add any impossible characters and it makes sense that Anakin wouldn't reference her in ROTS because there was so much going on in the movie.

-He's in the series alright, but he isn't as annoying and for the most part, he's kept to a minimum.

-You need to give a few examples of it being "cheesy".

-The reason why the Kaminoans are recruiting clones to be ARC troopers is because the ARC troopers that do die need to be replaced.

That is why you fail.

Edited by TKMaster

-Cheesy

- for more issues read those http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_%28TV_series%29#Continuity

George Lucas approved, yay!

P.s. It wasnt the first time they brought back Maul, they had a small story in a not canon comic back a few years where he tried to take vengeance on Obi-wan by trying to kill Luke and his aunt and uncle on Tatooine.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070811133815/starwars/images/8/84/Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg

First, On Asoka. With george's like of changign hsi movies i highly expect a super directors cut of epIII to be released one day that expands the march on the jedi temple. since ahsoka is an alien, and the clone troopers are all cg, a 3 minute scene with ahsoka escaping or dying order 66 would not be that hard to add. Anakin did the whole thing witha hood on so they can body double him.

Traviss only has one good novel. Republic Commando. and that was not "her" work it was a book script given to her by lucasbooks to write a tie-in for lucasarts republic commando game. She should never have been allowed to write more than that. The RC series is ok, although some characters (sev) are over the top moronic for a clone.

Also the death watch and the true mandolorians are factions within mandolorian culture, he didn't retcon her stuff entirely he just made it plausible. The Mandolorians are NOMADS. its entirely feasible that the MANDOLORE in the clone wars is a different world. But no instead of do a minor update to her books, she rages like a fangirl that lost her boba fett vibrator.

Thirdly, the NULL arcs are trained. But during a war it is entirely feasible to lateral move assets to the ARC program to replenish ranks while new ones are trained. use half of your brain.

On maul, it is possible for him to survive on hate alone vader does it, maw did it, sion did it. It is known that kenobi retrieves his lightsaber from the shaft maul fell into so whose to say maul didn't get out or even drift close enough to the wall to catch on. Force users fall from great heights all the time.