Warzone expertise adrenals breaking stealth

Boanergese

Could you please make it so that when a players uses one of the pvp adrenals it doesn't break stealth? Our only advantage as an operative is the element of surprise. If I click the red expertise adrenal before attacking it takes me out of stealth. Acid blade, shield probe, and stim boost don't take me out of stealth, so could you change the pvp stims so whether its the health or the expertise I can use it while in stealth. I realize I could use hidden strike and then click on the stim, but hidden strike doesn't benefit from it and since jarring strike was cut in half, it would waste time clicking on it when I need to be clicking on backstab and shiv. Thank you very much.

Fellow stealthers, bump this and show your support, perhaps Bioware will consider it.

Yeah I agree with this. I don't have expertise yet, so I don't use em (Just stocking up and will use them whenever possible for some quicker kills when I can), but IMO, they really shouldn't break stealth

They don't add 15% of your Expertise, they add 15% Expertise to what you already have.

Yeah I agree with this. I don't have expertise yet, so I don't use em (Just stocking up and will use them whenever possible for some quicker kills when I can), but IMO, they really shouldn't break stealth

Use them. They are additive, not multiplicative.

In other words, with 0 expertise you get bumped to 15% expertise, 10% expertise to 25%, etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.