Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why as a healer I refuse to PVP

myrddinmelana

I'm going to put this off as a bug unless it happens more often - In VS last night I was #1 in heals and #3 or #4 in kills (sniping is fun) and received - drumroll - ZERO medals. None.

Not sure how that happened.

no heal larger than 2499 and less than 75000 total heals even though u were top heals with less than 10 kills will net u.....drumroll.....0 medals

As a healer my max was 12 medals. Usually about 8. Hardest medal is one-on-one kill, coz i hardly ever can duel with someone.

you dont actually have to duel someone from 100% to 0% to get that medal. find someone with low health running away....wait for combat to drop on them....then kill them....you just have to kill someone who hasnt been tagged recently by someone else

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most I ever got is 10 and that is on Ald

I usually only and only get these

1)killing blow

2)10 kills

3)25 kills

4)75k damage

5)300k damage

6)Assasian (one on one)

7)2.5k damage single hit

And then on Ald I aways get the

8)1k defender

9)3k defender

And then even rare

10)5k single hit

And I have never seen or gotten anything else

However I am content with that

In a winning match of Huttball hang around the top at their side looking for a lone person coming out of the spawn then go down and fight them, perferably make them come down underneath the second ledge underneath the catwalks so others that spawn may not notice you mid fight, often when they do they'll keep going rather than jump down there in order to get to the ball or where the cluster **** is to go pad their dps with AoE. That's usually how i got the solo kill on my Sorc when heal spec'd, just beware of burst classes :p

Yeah, it's cool, but as rep i hardly ever play huttball =(

no heal larger than 2499 and less than 75000 total heals even though u were top heals with less than 10 kills will net u.....drumroll.....0 medals

you dont actually have to duel someone from 100% to 0% to get that medal. find someone with low health running away....wait for combat to drop on them....then kill them....you just have to kill someone who hasnt been tagged recently by someone else

Your point is, given that you have no idea what you are talking about, that regardless I deserved no medals at all?

Ok. What's your character name and server. With any luck we're on the same side on the same fleet. That way, I can pick you out and never sully you with my crappy heals again.

For the record, my sage is level 40 - I did 248,000 heals and participated in 10 kills. I know, that makes me severely subpar to your glorious self, but to get no medals? As I said, I'll put it down to a bug.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2vdskmv.jpg

Missing my 5k hit and 3 k protection

Whitout using the shockwater i can get the 2.5k self heal.

So my best wuold be 16 medals if i wuold get all i could get. unless i can still use shockwater and get the 5k healing medal to then would be 17

you have the 5k heal in that SS. 5k single hit is all ur missing so that would be 16 total. And you can still use shockwater, its just not reuseable...you'd have to go get it in between every match.

im curious though was the 80k in total heals from shock water or from the small heal you get from being in combat technique?

i tried balance spec last night to try and get the 75k heal medal but could never get my heals up that high. im going to try kinetic tonight.

Edited by heinywb

Your point is, given that you have no idea what you are talking about, that regardless I deserved no medals at all?

Ok. What's your character name and server. With any luck we're on the same side on the same fleet. That way, I can pick you out and never sully you with my crappy heals again.

For the record, my sage is level 40 - I did 248,000 heals and participated in 10 kills. I know, that makes me severely subpar to your glorious self, but to get no medals? As I said, I'll put it down to a bug.

whoa calm down. i just pointed out a scenario where your statement was true and you got no medals. i made no assumptions to ur skill level.

you have the 5k heal in that SS. 5k single hit is all ur missing so that would be 16 total. And you can still use shockwater, its just not reuseable...you'd have to go get it in between every match.

im curious though was the 80k in total heals from shock water or from the small heal you get from being in combat technique?

i tried balance spec last night to try and get the 75k heal medal but could never get my heals up that high. im going to try kinetic tonight.

I mean im missing the 5k hit medal i can get that whit shock some times(really rare thou)

and getting 75 heals is easy tbh even whitout shockwater.

How? balance, using fib and dot crits? or kinetic combat with the combat technique heal?

I use medpack, harness darkness, overchrage saber and dark charge.

medpack is about 3k, harness darkness is about 2k, overcharge 1.5k and dark charge proc about 500 healing and i use em all the time is needed. Adds up fast, best i had so far whitout shockwater was 150k healing done.

http://i42.tinypic.com/6ohkt4.jpg

there allmost 100k whitout shockwater.

Edited by mclammitys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.