Decembers do have some advantages

Lavariusstar

For those of us who pre-ordered in december we do have some advantages if you think about it.

-We don't have to deal with a TON of people in the starting areas since I presume those who got in earlier than us are all level 25's and up by now or even pass that and out of our hair.I'm not sure about once we leave our Origin worlds though.It may vary

-Less lag due to less people in starting areas.May vary depending on which server your playing on

-less competition for Respawn for Kill and collect quest.

Now if your worried about leveling up with your guild mates/friends etc,keep in mind that you can still find people to level up with.Power leveling won't help,Enjoy the game at your own pace,but if your guild mates are willing to help you level up faster than it's your choice :) Just something to chew on while we Decembers wait until tomorrow :)

Edited by Lavariusstar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-ordered back back in June but canceled it and recently pre-ordered again after Beta. Lucky for me though my pre-order code from my June Pre-Order still worked and I am in Early Access. To me this is a good thing as I probably won't get my game for a while (Walmart <,<) So I at least get to enjoy the game before I actually get my copy.

Yeah, but then you'll be unable to pick names that you really want too. Only through early access was I able to call my hipster sith warrior Allen.

There will be new servers opened. Those servers will not be full.

People who already rolled on full servers are not going to want to leave.

The later you get in, the more likely (possibly) you will never have queues to deal with.

Hell I got in yesterday and I still see alot of indecisive slackers like myself at lvl 10-15. I can't imagine that you would be too far behind the majority. I agree that it sucks that you guys aren't playing already, my server could use a few more evil men.

For those of us who pre-ordered in december we do have some advantages if you think about it.

-We don't have to deal with a TON of people in the starting areas since I presume those who got in earlier than us are all level 25's and up by now or even pass that and out of our hair.I'm not sure about once we leave our Origin worlds though.It may vary

-Less lag due to less people in starting areas.May vary depending on which server your playing on

-less competition for Respawn for Kill and collect quest.

Now if your worried about leveling up with your guild mates/friends.Keep in mind that you can still find people to level with.Power leveling won't help,Enjoy the game at your own pace,but if your guild mates are willing to help you level up faster than it's your choice :) Just something to chew on while we Decembers wait until tomorrow :)

LOL you are so wrong. there were actually more people who redeemed in december. look here:

The question I know a lot of you have is, why haven't we yet invited those who redeemed very recently? The answer is because of the volume of recent pre-orders that have been redeemed, which is spiking up very high. So, a lot of people have redeemed in a short period of time. Essentially we're in the same place we were on the 13th, where we invited a lot of people, but most had redeemed in the same short period of time.

@ thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.