stealth bar jury rig?

corjoad

I have it set up where I have 3 bars shown and my 'R' is hot-keyed to action bar up so I can swap between healing and dps bars with 1 key press. You could set up a stealth bar to work the same way, but there are so few abilities that require stealth it seems unnecessary.

I would like a stealth bar to free up 2 keybinds I need to have easily reachable but are also only rarely used. It'd be a large benefit. The actual number of abilities is irrelevant.

/thread

if we have a cover bar why can't we either re-use the cover bar as a stealth bar or get a stealth bar all on its own. It'd free up 3 bindings if they'd have their own bar. That's a big deal.

Do you keep explosive probe and snipe on your main bar? i sure hope not. But that's only 2 of them... not worth it then either but we got one for some reason.

weeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Vakyoom

1. It's pointless.

2. there is no way to do it for me at least.

You have 5 bars available to place icons on

Bar1 - 1-= default Bottom bar

Bar 2 - second bottom bar as I recall

bar 3 - left bar

bar 4 - right bar

bar 5 - is your cover bar

now I don't know about you but I have 1-4 showing full and keybound absent about 4 clicks.

Bar 5 is my cover bar configured identical to my bar 1 with snipe and explosive probe placed into it.

There is no way I would give up the utility of any of those bars for a quick switch cover bar for 2 abilities plus the buffs I might trigger prior to hidden strike. A) I use those buffs outside of stealth as well. B) fitting those 2 abilities into my existing bar hotkey setup is alot easier than everything I'ld lose.

One could configure your cover bar to act as a stealth bar and keybind it in preferences to a key beside your stealth key but WHY?