(FINAL) Will this run on max?

BuckyCameron

Ok, I know I have been making ALOT of threads about PC's. This is my last thread. I wanted to know if this:

CPU: AMD A8-3800 2.4GHz Quad Core

GPU: AMD Radeon 6550 HD

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Could run with only shadows on high, with 1366x768 resolution, and textures on high for atleast 32 FPS steady?

Thanks so much!

Edited by BuckyCameron

better upgrade that video card.... by a lot.... radeon 6770 or higher is a must, unless you are going to be running crossfire, and if you go nvidia, gtx560 ti minimum unless you are running sli.

Im planning on getting an Nvidia GTX560Ti card ASAP. or 2GB GDDR3 AMD Radeon 6770

even with a gtx560ti you wont run max settings at 32 fps everywhere u go. you will run 30-50 fps average, but there will be areas where you drop to 25 or less sometimes, just bleeds in the programming. i just built a new rig from i buy power and went with dual gtx 560ti overclocked and 2gb ddr5 onboard... i dont expect it to max out swtor everywhere, but it should run battlefield3 max settings at 90fps average. swtor just still has too many memory bleeds to be consistent

edit: another thing you may consider is that eventually you will run into a cpu bottleneck with that processor. meaning that even tho you may be running gtx590's in 3 way sli, you might as well have a 9500 gt because your cpu cant push em...

Edited by Zsaroth

I have a 560ti and while I dont do PvP I never drop below 45-50fps anywhere I do go, that includes fleet on max settings. I also have a a 3.4 I7, 8GB of ram and a SSD, so I'm sure that helps.

As for your specs, I'd say prolly not with that video card. I don't know enough about AMD processors to comment on that part.