Favorite 'Chunk' of quest

AngryErik

Thought it'd be interesting to see what people would say is the best part of their story driven experience.

For me, it was a letter I got from a quest NPC near the end of Taris.

A trio of captured Republic scouts was brought to me for questioning, but all had suffered severe radiation poisoning. Apparently, at least one nekghoul escaped the reactor you destroyed --albeit temporarily.

The prisoners were attacked by what they described as a "glowing, flaming rakghoul", which I must confess forced me to leave the room for several minutes. By the time I stopped laughing, two prisoners had succumbed to poisoning from their contact with the creature.

Regardless, the thought of an irradiated nekghoul tearing through Republic forces in its final moments filled me with unexpected glee. I simply had to share.

Someone give the writer of this letter a bonus; I've kept it in my mailbox on all 3 of my toons, purely for laughs.

i have two

the first one is on my sith sorc when i talked to this quest giver and he told me some stuff and my character said: "I believe I did not say 'Please, expendable worm, tell me about your life'"

the other is on my jedi guardian in one of my class specific areas (not gonna say bc major spoilers), but this guy was trying to get me torture some information out of a prisoner and he said: "Today you will be extracting information from the republic scum you came here with", and I said "Which scum? I came here with several."