Guilds need an overhaul!!!!!!!

Darth_Ballo

I think the entire in-game guild pages need to be re-done. There is no real way to communicate to members without them being online. Also an ingame guild calender would be nice as well. BUT one big thing me and my guildmates would enjoy to have is either guild bases on certain planets, or better yet guild space stations avalible for purchace and can be customized by the gulid. also house guild banks and whatnot.

I agree that the guild interface could be a lot more user friendly. Such as opinions for whisper and group invite to be available through it. A better forms of communication such as a calender would be nice as well. None of these are necessities but would be nice luxuries.

I believe guild banks are being released in patch 1.2. As for the space ship, there is actually word going around that it is in the works. It will not be released for a while we can look forward to having guild banks fairly soon.

I believe guild banks are being released in patch 1.2. As for the space ship, there is actually word going around that it is in the works. It will not be released for a while we can look forward to having guild banks fairly soon.

I too believe that Guild Banks are the first thing Guilds get with the next big patch.

And yes Bioware has said that they truly want to make Guild Capital Ships a reality, I think It's In one of the recent Developer Blogs. But It is a bit further down the line.

I hope Imperial Guilds get something like the Harrower class Dreadnaughts. I really like the design. They put the ship bar right behind the bridge.

I think the entire in-game guild pages need to be re-done. There is no real way to communicate to members without them being online. Also an ingame guild calender would be nice as well. BUT one big thing me and my guildmates would enjoy to have is either guild bases on certain planets, or better yet guild space stations avalible for purchace and can be customized by the gulid. also house guild banks and whatnot.

Great minds think alike. I made a similar topic in the Customer Server forums. Because well, the topic of guilds, guild instances/phases and all really pertain to the customer:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=318682&highlight=Guild+ships

Guild banks and capital ships are coming in the next couple months, if not sooner.

P.S. This is in the wrong forum. Should be in COMMUNITY. Just saying. :)

"A Few months" in Bioware time is "100 years." I doubt well be getting any good content updates within the next year besides maybe a flashpoint that gives worse gear than everybody already had.

How do GUild Banks work? I am new to the MMO world...

Its a bank, that anyone in the guild can access. You put something in, someone else can take it out.

Guild Banks in 1.2 is going to be nice, and I hardly think inviting someone from the guild page is a luxury. If you can right click someones name in chat to invite you should be able to from the guild page. Some better rank control would be nice too, not just adding a new rank and its stuck in the bottom so I have to completely redo all the ranks.

"A Few months" in Bioware time is "100 years." I doubt well be getting any good content updates within the next year besides maybe a flashpoint that gives worse gear than everybody already had.

New Flashpoint

New Operation

New Warzone

in March if Im not way off..

But ye, as you say - its probably all rubbish *not being serious here*

But back to subject - the guild system doesnt need a complete overhaul - it just needs to evolve. And it will happen in time as ppl already pointed out in the thread ^^

Edited by FrankPowers