1-50 in 5 days

pwncakery

Two friends and myself have decided to take advantage of our reading week to try and blast fresh characters into lvl 50s by the end of the week. Using a sorceror, powertech and sniper with a healing companion we're at level 18 so far. Sleep is optional, energy drinks and hot pockets will be consumed in excess. Our quest is being braodcast at http://www.justin.tv/pwncakery. If there's nothing going on a) the server is down, b) we're taking a hot pocket break.

I honestly never thought I would say this, but...

God, I'm glad I'm old(er) and don't have the time or feel the compulsion to do things like this.

However, more power to you guys! [Hope we don't read about you on the internet ending up in the hospital or something worse -- spoken like a true parent :D]

plenty of us did 1-50 in 5 days or during early access. Its doable but you will not enjoy the story and will burn you out fast.

The best way avoid any and all flashpoints, space bar spam to all decisions and ignore the voice overs.

Edited by Markn

More power to you guys. Hope you make it. But I have to say I'm much more enjoying the storyline/roleplaying aspects of this game. My highest is a lvl 47 trooper have 4 other characters and am loving being able to jump around, especially with all the high lvls raging about end game content.

But good luck to you guys!!!!