TOR's Forums community

Palenen

Derogatory, Cynical, Belligerent posts that are from hunting down every little thing that personally one doesn't agree with, Just to come here to post negative thoughts. Really? Come on! It's really pathetic and disrespectful. Posts are becoming not about the game but how ugly ones are inside. It's really truly a shame.

BW, Please deny forum access to unsub accounts. This would be a move forward keeping it a bit more positive and better air.

Just a opinion. Flame on!

Derogatory, Cynical, Belligerent posts that are from hunting down every little thing that personally one doesn't agree with, Just to come here to post negative thoughts. Really? Come on! It's really pathetic and disrespectful. Posts are becoming not about the game but how ugly ones are inside. It's really truly a shame.

BW, Please deny forum access to unsub accounts. This would be a move forward keeping it a bit more positive and better air.

"Derogatory, Cynical, Belligerent posts that are from hunting down every little thing that personally one doesn't agree with, Just to come here to post negative thoughts. Really? Come on! It's really pathetic and disrespectful. Posts are becoming not about the game but how ugly ones are inside. It's really truly a shame." - you.

Aren't you being like that when you deny forum access to unsubbed accounts?

Agree'd

I agree. It would normally be pretty unfair, but this has just gotten way too extreme. There's a fine line between constructive criticism and harmful trolling, and BW needs to take an extreme stance on the latter before these awful forums start to seriously affect potential players (if it already hasn't).

You will be amazed at how much your enjoyment of the game improves if you avoid the General Forums. If you need to or have to the other subforums (class, rp, etc) are still useful.

General is nothing but a joy vacuum cleaner. Trust me don't visit it for a week. Game will be fun again.

I am sure, i am paying the same amount of money to access this forum as you are. And because of that, i can post whatever i like as long as i follow the forum rules.

If you dont like what you read, go somewhere else ?

Nothing to do with SWTOR, what you are seeing is how people really are when there are no consequences to their actions.

Welcome to the human race

Hello everyone,

While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!