If SWTOR was a Car it would be?

PjPablo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home made Kit built in your own garage.

You have to invest money into it to make it work, sometimes you cant afford it. Every month it needs work and someting added to it. Once a week it needs fixes. It runs on a fuel consumption that makes us scratch our heads.

A little more time and you can visualize how wonderful its gonna look in 6 months time. You ponder whether to trade in the kit car or just hang on to it. You pour more money in to it and hope your hard work will come off.

You take it out but it only lasts for 50miles and needs towing back as you realise it can only do 50 and there is nothing more

Edited by SNEAKYSIX

.. the latest trendy car that everyone is supposed to have... but Top Gear pans it as not quite good enough, in the true spirit of motoring.

... then it'll drop off the Car People radar, but meanwhile the manufacturers take a look at it, and make it better so that those people who liked it for what it was like it better.

So... I'd say a Saab. :D

A Chevy Malibu Hybrid

Flashy, new, innovative and sounded like a great idea. But the model did not live up to expectations and service is impossible to get because the model wasn't in circulation very long.

I sort of have a love hate relationship with my malibu and it suits my needs, just like SWTOR suits my gaming needs...for the most part.

But while WoW and Rift are the BMWs, Hondas, Audis and Toyotas of the gaming world in terms of service, the customer service in SWTOR is gimped by poor training to service technicians and parts perpetually on back order.

I am hoping this will become a Hyundai situation, a car so cheap and the laughing stock of the industry 25 years ago, second only to the Yugo (Hugo?), but now a respectable car company with a good product and has learned its lessons over the years.