PvP WZ Queue Selections?

EscVelocity

Please tell we will be able to choose which WZ to queue for sometime in the future.

I have a BM 50 and alts I PvP in about 4 hours a day and I'm constantly seeing that the majority of players do not care about the objectives.

It's like everyone has tunnel vision and the only thing they recognize is an enemy player. It's not the ball, it's not the door, and it's not the turret. It's just more blood for the blood god.

If we add a Deathmatch WZ and make the WZ's optional at queue, then those who care abou t the objective-based WZ's can be happy without getting a migraine because of the deviants.

Edited by EscVelocity

This would be great. I honestly hate doing huttball all the time.

I am really hoping that when the bring out this new warzone they pull a page from WoW's book and do pvp weekends. It seems that this would actually give people a desire to pvp beyond the need to grind for gear.

On a side note, I would love to see something that involves more people, beyond the bug that lets more than what is supposed to be in the match. I may be in the minority, but I actually liked doing AV back when I played WoW. Having two large forces go after each other seemed grander that the 8v8 stuff we have here now.