Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So about the graphic of Hailstorm Brotherhood leader on Hoth.

Fronglo

When doing the planet quest for Hoth there is a part where you go into a Ice Fort and fight a boss who is the leader of The Hailstorm Brotherhood. We couldn't help but notice that his face graphic looks suspiciously like many of the photos you see of Jesus. Even his hat which has a bunch of teeth in it looks somewhat like a crown of thorns.

More than likely this is just coincidence but I think it might be something the devs might think about changing a little bit to avoid some offended players in the future? Some minor graphic changes it all it would take.

When doing the planet quest for Hoth there is a part where you go into a Ice Fort and fight a boss who is the leader of The Hailstorm Brotherhood. We couldn't help but notice that his face graphic looks suspiciously like many of the photos you see of Jesus. Even his hat which has a bunch of teeth in it looks somewhat like a crown of thorns.

More than likely this is just coincidence but I think it might be something the devs might think about changing a little bit to avoid some offended players in the future? Some minor graphic changes it all it would take.

lolololololololololololololololololol

please keep your mythical legends out of my mythical legends.

everyone knows jesus was in battle star galactica and not star wars.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.