Is there an ETA on some major items.

SpicyHam

I see lots of posts with people writing small novels about stuff but I want to get some simple answers... so here hoes.

Have there been any ETAs released for the following items:

1. Server moves/consolidation?

-Illum on average has 4 players on our server... While I was leveling there was an average of 7 players in a zone, peak time.

2. An expansion pack?

-The game has decent enough bones but it just seems like a single-player game to me right now... where is SWTOR's molten core?

3. A large patch?

-If no xpack is there a patch being discussed to address how boring the end game appears to be?

Thanks.

Edit: Has there been any communication what so ever from Bioware about any of the obvious issues?

Edited by SpicyHam

I see lots of posts with people writing small novels about stuff but I want to get some simple answers... so here hoes.

-Illum on average has 4 players on our server... While I was leveling there was an average of 7 players in a zone, peak time.

2. An expansion pack?

-The game has decent enough bones but it just seems like a single-player game to me right now... where is SWTOR's molten core?

3. A large patch?

-If no xpack is there a patch being discussed to address how boring the end game appears to be?

Thanks.

Edit: Has there been any communication what so ever from Bioware about any of the obvious issues?

1. No

2. No

3. No

That's too bad. Subscription is cancelled for now anyway. Hopefully somebody at BW pulls their head out of their ***, starts to communicate and they launch tons of raiding content in a short time... hopefully not just 16 man either, that sucks.

2. An expansion pack?

3. A large patch?

Thanks.

The obvious conclusion would be "NO", they have never given an ETA before always been soon. then again most companies also never give an ETA but a "soon" answer. When it is near they will then put in when it will happen.

Edited by Fizbanic

The obvious conclusion would be "NO", they have never given an ETA before always been soon. then again most companies also never give an ETA but a "soon" answer. When it is near they will then put in when it will happen.

It's NO

NO

Yes but with strings attached.

The game has been out for over 2 months and one of their promises was frequent content patches. I haven't seen one, have you? If you count that patch that put content that was suppose to be in at launch as content then your standards are too low. I'm waiting to see how beefy this march patch is

That's too bad. Subscription is cancelled for now anyway. Hopefully somebody at BW pulls their head out of their ***, starts to communicate and they launch tons of raiding content in a short time... hopefully not just 16 man either, that sucks.

IMO it's too bad that you wasted space in the forum just to setup a thread so that you can rant and dev-bash.

Hello!

We have tools available for everyone to easily track the latest words from our development team. The first is our Developer Tracker, which lists the latest posts from developers, as well as our Community Managers and Coordinators.

Secondly, we have our Community Blog that hosts not only patch notes, but in-depth posts from developers as well. In addition, you can check out the patch notes for the latest Public Test server build.

While we are closing this thread, we encourage you to submit one of your questions in this thread, for next week's Q&A.

Thank you!