Biometric Crystal Alloy PvE Farm Madness

Cempa

he wants 1 stim, 1 medpack, and 1 adrenal

1+1+1 = 3

They do really need to make these able to be traded and sold. They also need to add a 25% chance for them to drop from the PVP daily quest. You would get a 25% chance of getting one in a PVE zone you ran for your daily from the boss.

or can it be he will Crafting Armormech Rakata Enforcer´s Belt or a Bracers

Heaven forbid you should have to earn an epic...

I wouldnt call the craftable lightsabers of artifice "epic", yet I need THREE biometric crystals for all saber schematics.

Edited by Karkais

you are not FORCED to PVE, you choose too, you are not FORCED to use stims in PVP, buy the ones from the GTM they are better than Rakata anyway, and the Rakata medipac is crap, use your PVP BADGES to buy PVP MEDIPAC.. quite simple

So your saying crafting is a waste? I agree with the OP and I dont PVP, crafting is its own reward and making it a carrot to do flashpoints/operations is a fail for me.

Getting all the crafting materials you need from PVP tokens or lots of credits or daily comendations would be great. Unfortunately it probably wont happen.

Edit: now that they are tradeable it will be interesting to see how often they appear on the GTN. I'm guessing not much as I doubt they will leave the guild bank.

Edited by LongGui

...and the persist through death stims are very expensive (and make you seeth at long queue times wasting away your timer!).

My main is Biochem but my alts aren't -- I make the prototype ones that last 2 hours for them, and if I'm not running around doing other stuff, I just go into a conversation with one of the NPCs that give breadcrumb quests to the Flashpoints around the fleet -- there's a couple near the PVP terminal (at least on Republic side) -- and while you are in that conversation, your buff timers don't tick down. So, you can just wait till the warzone queue pops...

Back on the original poster's request, I think it's reasonable that the crafting drops should be available for a good number of WZ commendations -- even if it's a fairly high number, like 1k commendations. That would probably equate to an amount of time spent comparable to running enough hard modes to win a drop.

Do you have any pvp friends? Will it be so hard to get the other 3 of them and run hm once per day and rotate on alloy? BT takes max 30 mins to do it. That shouldn't be too much to ask from your precious pvp time. If I remember correctly, there are at least 2 alloy drops per BT run, so even if all 4 of you need it (3 each), it'd take your less than 1 week to get them for all of you. I really don't see what's the big deal.

pvp players are whiners. pve players work hard and dont complain. keep the alloy HARD to get. its what makes the game fun.

Successful necro-troll is successful.

But on topic, this old thread will be less of an issue when 1.2 makes Biometric Crystal Alloy tradable.