Seeping Wound talent feedback

Aysee

I think you might be placing a little too much importance on Subjugation.

I would agree. Subjugation is a great talent, but there are simply more better ones, and you have to choose. I'd probably flip flop between Subjugation and Ferocity, depending if you're solo queueing or with a premade.

Obfuscate is awesome but slowing your targets is more important than them missing you. What point is there getting the tactical advantage on someone while they just run away from you? Rupture slowing someone while applying a DoT is infinitely more efficient.

I would agree. Subjugation is a great talent, but there are simply more better ones, and you have to choose. I'd probably flip flop between Subjugation and Ferocity, depending if you're solo queueing or with a premade.

Obfuscate is awesome but slowing your targets is more important than them missing you. What point is there getting the tactical advantage on someone while they just run away from you? Rupture slowing someone while applying a DoT is infinitely more efficient.

Let's not forget the 2s off disruption. Very strong.

marauders who do work know the value of seeping wounds. only the scrubs don't pick it up.

lets keep the opinions nice folks. using namecalling because they dont use a certain talent (which for one is not universally regarded as important anyway) is not really helpful.

the build im using.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRMcGzZhMbZh.1

close quarters = 2/2 for rage generation while face to face with enemy, aditional interrupt. (i do see the point of people just putting in 1 to reduce the deadzone)

phantom = 0, i only use it as a last resort vanish then try to run to some ditch / wall and hide. i figured while force cloak is up you wont get be getting any "direct" damage from players since they cant see you. its good for repositioning in huttball but then i find it a waste for specializing in 1 warzone.

enraged charge = extra rage when using charge. besides the obvious benefit of gaining extra rage at the start, also allows me to have extra rage to use on crippling slash (basically this counteracts the lack of seeping wound)

Don't get me wrong, it's a great talent (for those extra 2 seconds alone), but it's certainly not the end-all-be-all-you-suck-if-you-don't-have-it talent that some people are trying to make it out to be.

It isn't be all end all talent, but its a better choice than ferocity. I use disrupt and obfuscate far more than predation.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great talent (for those extra 2 seconds alone), but it's certainly not the end-all-be-all-you-suck-if-you-don't-have-it talent that some people are trying to make it out to be.

1. It is that good.

2. No, no, you really suck if you don't have it.

3. Seriously, no, go reroll a Tracerlol.

4. The only talents that really, really matter in Annihilation are Deadly Saber, Subjugation, and the Fury talent. Everything else is fluff.

enraged charge = extra rage when using charge. besides the obvious benefit of gaining extra rage at the start, also allows me to have extra rage to use on crippling slash (basically this counteracts the lack of seeping wound)

This is an example of a player who tries to theorycraft, poorly.

A player that knows how to kill understands that spending 1.5s on 'no damage' is a severe detriment.

Edited by EasymodeX

This is an example of a player who tries to theorycraft, poorly.

A player that knows how to kill understands that spending 1.5s on 'no damage' is a severe detriment.

oh im not theorycrafting, im basically giving out my opinion based on my experience with the talent. like i said keep it nice and constructive. youre not helping with that kind of attitude.

in cases where you dont need to snare an enemy, doesnt extra rage = equate into extra damage aka more kills?

in cases where you dont need to snare an enemy, doesnt extra rage = equate into extra damage aka more kills?

1 point of rage from Enraged Charge?

Lolk.

The real effectiveness of Enraged Charge is opening combinations like Deadly Saber + Intimidating Roar/Obfuscate.

Anything else and the talent is worthless. Worst rage/s talent in all the trees.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.