EU Roleplaying Server

Strite

Hey there!

I can't speak for the roleplaying community at large, but I do know that the folks at http://www.swtor-rp.com , a popular RP community for the game, have decided on The Progenitor for the EU RP server. So yeah. That's where all we EU people from there will be going, and it'd rock if most of the other EU RPers went there too.

Hope to see you there!

Hey there!

I can't speak for the roleplaying community at large, but I do know that the folks at http://www.swtor-rp.com , a popular RP community for the game, have decided on The Progenitor for the EU RP server. So yeah. That's where all we EU people from there will be going, and it'd rock if most of the other EU RPers went there too.

Hope to see you there!

Will do so then :)

There's a finite number of Roleplay servers available, so I'd be willing to bet roleplayer populations will be quite concentrated.

I believe the two English speaking RP-PVE servers are The Progenitor and Trask Ulgo.

Due to guild placement I'll be playing on Trask Ulgo. So I think there will be good community on either server due to how guilds are deployed (for one)

Edited by Surberus

Hey there!

Hope to see you there!

Excellent, thanks a lot :D

Excellent, thanks a lot :D

Heya Strite, Avelinn here, I think Section Umbra and all it's allies/enemies are planning on sticking around on the Trask Ulgo, the server we were assigned, it'd be great to see you there!

Edited by Crumblin

I suggest you go with your gut feeling Strite, its usually the best.

Overall at this stage, both Progenitor and Trask I'd imagine will have a very similar populations so I wouldn't worry to much. They seem to be lowering the cap for servers, and raising it bit by bit during early access, in order to distribute people effectively (Or atleast, that is how it appears).

Also, thank you for those statistics NightSkyStar, I welcome the statistics (being slightly biased to Trask already due to guild placement). Wondering if you could provide a link to the stats for others to view from this forum.

Edited by Surberus

I'd also like to point out that Stephen Reid @RockJaw on twitter recently alluded to the possibility of more servers coming online through the early game access time frame,

Twitter

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

That, and more servers.

16:18

In answer to a query about population levels currently shown on the server list

So its entirely possible further RP servers may become available.

Heya Strite, Avelinn here, I think Section Umbra and all it's allies/enemies are planning on sticking around on the Trask Ulgo, the server we were assigned, it'd be great to see you there!

Just got EGA and rolled on Trask Ulgo afterall, looking forward to seeing SU on there :)