Three WZ ended prematurely by bugs.

Coltainedark

It seems to be for me that since this latest patch I have been plagued by issues. One today and the other 2 yesterday.

1) Alderaan - Permadeath. The 'return to medicentre' option comes up, but you cannot click on it. As a result you character is dead, and is removed from the WZ in roughly one minute.

Very annoying as we had only 15 points to go until victory.

2) Huttball - Permastun. My character was literally stunned for 2 straight minutes resulting in me not being able to do a single thing. Luckily the WZ ended with us in victory, but my resulting stun did not end until the WZ ended - I was in the our endzone, so no one tried to kill me either.

3) Huttball - again, the permadeath one with 2 minutes to go. We had victory in reach and I get booted because my character cannot rez. I even had someone try to battle rez me and while the option came up, it did not work.

Absolutely game killing issues. Very frustrating when you are trying to solo for your dailies in WZs.

I've not had that death issue, though I've spawned after death and still been lieiing down - giving me the option of quitting or just waiting for the debuff to kick me) and I've leapt through the map at a target (which can't be fixed by /stuck and requires leaving the wz).

With the "could not ckicl revive" did you try ctrl U x 2 to reload the UI? May just be a UI bug which is easy to reset.

Edited by Jestunhi

I've not had that death issue, though I've spawned after death and still been lieiing down - giving me the option of quitting or just waiting for the debuff to kick me) and I've leapt through the map at a target (which can't be fixed by /stuck and requires leaving the wz).

With the "could not ckicl revive" did you try ctrl U x 2 to reload the UI? May just be a UI bug which is easy to reset.

That **** fixes things it just straight should not................

Also causes the overqueueing bug.