Whats wrong with PvP, I dont get it?

Nebachadnezzer

I think PvP is working just fine, I win almost every single game, I can do my weeklies in just a few hours, I can get my ilum dailies and weeklies done every tuesday, It seems to all be working just fine. In fact all my imperial characters are very well geared with almost no effort. Whats the problem?

For me PvP is not about getting my dailies done, and getting my next piece of gear. I could do that in WoW if thats all i wanted.

It would be nice if the game had the PvP they somewhat advertised. What I get here is just very typical.

Apparently on every server there are 5038265494 imps for every pub.

We know this because once someone checked how many people were on each fleet on their server - and these numbers must reflect the complete state of the game across all servers at all times.

exactly

I assume he was kidding

I think this more of a Sarcastic dig at the Server imbalance than a Joke. Saying how easy it is for imperials to get theirs done while repubs are struggling. He just did it in a Sarcastic (and I found ammusing) way.

I think PvP is working just fine, I win almost every single game, I can do my weeklies in just a few hours, I can get my ilum dailies and weeklies done every tuesday, It seems to all be working just fine. In fact all my imperial characters are very well geared with almost no effort. Whats the problem?

Hello Mr. PvE'er.

You obviously think the point of PvP should be to do dailies and grind gear. This is unfortunately very very wrong and is not fun to anyone who truly enjoys PvP. If you removed the gear grind and removed all the dailies/weekly, would you enjoy PvP?

If the answer is yes I would be astounded or perhaps just surprised at how sheltered you've been to not experience anything better. The quests and gear grind are there to appease PvE'ers like yourself to cover up the fact the pvp is awful.

Edited by DrekorSilverfang

Apparently on every server there are 5038265494 imps for every pub.

We know this because once someone checked how many people were on each fleet on their server - and these numbers must reflect the complete state of the game across all servers at all times.

This guy just doesn't get it...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.