A few (pvp) questions.

golfwang

Why was the Sith Sin darkness/madness hybrid singled out and destroyed?

Why do other classes still have their hybrid specs in pvp?

What about 23/0/18 required immediate attention? It certainly wasn't drawing community ire.

When will the developers pull their heads out their asses?

There are still other hybrid builds that are perfectly viable. BW wants players to explore the talent trees. It's their game. Their word is law, deal with it.

Well, we can still always question and wonder why they made the design choices that they've done.

There are still other hybrid builds that are perfectly viable. BW wants players to explore the talent trees. It's their game. Their word is law, deal with it.

That's my point. Apparently the Gabe hates hybrid specs but a bunch of classes still use them and sins still have a few sub-optimal ones. What I don't get was why the pvp team went out of their way to nerf sin hybrid specs but leave everything else as is...

Don't be a mindless fanboy. Question the system.

That's my point. Apparently the Gabe hates hybrid specs but a bunch of classes still use them and sins still have a few sub-optimal ones. What I don't get was why the pvp team went out of their way to nerf sin hybrid specs but leave everything else as is...

Don't be a mindless fanboy. Question the system.

Because nerfing everything at once isn't a feasible option.