Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Help Can't Find Group for FP HM, Ops

Coriolan_Martius

I am PT tank on a lightly populated server. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a single group in almost 2 weeks to do HM FP. Now I am very friendly person who is online most of the day(yeah no life). I have a well equiped character with ALL purple with a mix of Champion, Orange modded w/ Commendation and Columni. I have many friends who are on at various times of the day.

The problem is that there are barely enough people to form a group and there are too many tanks. Warzones are non-existent. I can still do dailies and can group for Heroics(for now). However, everyday I have people on my server complaining about the situation and moving on to alts.

I have alts(3 in fact - 1 is also 50) but I can't will myself to not only get them to 50 but also gear them with endgame stuff. It takes too much time and effort. I was hoping that something would be put in to help people like myself. I have found the following ideas/ suggestions helpful. I think only the cross server tool has been considered by devs.

1) Server transfers(even just once per character).

2) Cross server tool for PvP and/or dungeons.

3) More solo content where I can use my pet(s).

4) Server merges

5) Other suggestions

I am not looking for the devs to change the game for me. I want to group. However, I followed recommendations at the start and made chars on a lightly populated server. I made friends there and had a great time. All I ask is that something is added for people like me to continue with end game. Ideas and comments are very welcome!

Thanks for the positive response. I am Zez-Kai Ell and my name is Lon-Starr ;). I now realize that I made a mistake creating some toons on a light pop server. However, I just followed the devs suggestions and read people's comments at the beginning. I even made a 50 Sorcerer first and put it on hold because Ilum was dead 4 weeks ago.

I also know this has been said before. But we don't have a good search tool here and I could not find a single thread that had all the suggested "fixes" in it.

Yes, there is one that does end game. They already have a tank and an alt and are often online together. Personally, I would be happy if there was another option or even an auto group.

Heck, it could be even performance based(on tanking). I am not worried about being judged. Now, there is no option. Once I get all my daily upgrades and champion gear then it is all finished.

I can't even craft Rakata stuff because I can never get the Biometric Alloy.

I am one of the more busy rp servers in the EU zone. Trask ulgo. And even I want a looking for dungeon or pvp option that goes cross server. Hm flashpoints are still being run but only marginal. Heroic 4 mans are hardly ever done on any planet. Its annoying. And needs to be addressed.

There is just no multiplayer in this mmo...yet.

no, no it must be you since i can find groups so i'm ok... all your fault and we don't need a LFD tool either, ask BW... *enjoys the sand around his head*

Simon – Any plans for an LFG tool?

SR: Definitely being looked at including cross-server Flashpoint tool. Definitely wanting to do

http://toroz.com.au/2012/02/stephen-reid-qa-summary-transcript/

Yup, sounds like they are *totally* saying it isn't needed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.