Legacy question

Senga_J

Does anyone know what out incentive is as far as the legacy system goes to re-roll a new character after patch 1.2?

I was thinking about making an alt, but I couldn't decide whether or not to wait...

Edited by Senga_J

Haven't you heard about the new legacy race?

ZEBLONIANS!

They are exactly like an orange skinned human, save they DONT HAVE EARS! They have the ability to "hear" with the force, isn't that cool!

*also stay tuned for the next legacy race, cyborg Zeblonians!

Edited by Blacktongue

Haven't you heard about the new legacy race?

ZEBLONIANS!

They are exactly like an orange skinned human, save they DONT HAVE EARS! They have the ability to "hear" with the force, isn't that cool!

*also stay tuned for the next new race, cyborg Zeblonians!

wow just wow..... not sure if he's serious or trolling.... but if he is serious... then I have no more faith in bioware.

Alternate Advancement or Merit systems.... whatever you want to call it are a standard in every single MMO right now

and bioware has a system in place for one and chooses to give us... that?.........

they sure are cutting corners

Edited by SkateOnTrees

wow just wow..... not sure if he's serious or trolling.... but if he is serious... then I have no more faith in bioware.

Alternate Advancement or Merit systems.... whatever you want to call it are a standard in every single MMO right now

and bioware has a system in place for one and chooses to give us... that?.........

they sure are cutting corners

Pretty sure he was trolling us, lol. But I'm more interested in exactly what 'merits' come with re-rolling off your legacy. Is there anything special now?

Does anyone know what out incentive is as far as the legacy system goes to re-roll a new character after patch 1.2?

I was thinking about making an alt, but I couldn't decide whether or not to wait...

My understanding is that they will allow you to choose races you normally wouldn't be able to choose for certain classes. Like for example maybe you'd be able to make a Twi'lek sith warrior. I also think they've said there aren't any actual new races.

They haven't said whether you'll be able to make these changes retroactively (as in after you've already rolled the alt.)

There will be some other bonuses but I don't recall any specific details, so one can assume they're being quite tight-lipped on the subject. I wouldn't expect much more than some bonus titles, maybe some orange gear and a few leveling perks (like 5% extra XP per monster or w/e) but there might be more exciting things, no-one outside of the biodrome knows, but it's not very likely they'll be things you want to hold off on an alt for.

So my recommendation is to just roll one now unless you really want a wacky race-class combination.

My understanding is that they will allow you to choose races you normally wouldn't be able to choose for certain classes. Like for example maybe you'd be able to make a Twi'lek sith warrior. I also think they've said there aren't any actual new races.

They haven't said whether you'll be able to make these changes retroactively (as in after you've already rolled the alt.)

There will be some other bonuses but I don't recall any specific details, so one can assume they're being quite tight-lipped on the subject. I wouldn't expect much more than some bonus titles, maybe some orange gear and a few leveling perks (like 5% extra XP per monster or w/e) but there might be more exciting things, no-one outside of the biodrome knows, but it's not very likely they'll be things you want to hold off on an alt for.

So my recommendation is to just roll one now unless you really want a wacky race-class combination.

Ok, most of my guild was switching over to pubs, so I just wanted to make sure I didnt roll my lightside main before some substantial bonus became available... I guess for now I'll keep doing endgame stuff since my guild hasn't officially switched yet.

They're also very pointedly not answering when we ask, and even ignored that part of the question they did answer in the Q&A. My guess is that means the answer is "No"