Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so sure. Per the SWTOR Twitter and Facebook posts, there is still another whole wave coming today.

My guess is there are less people later in the week (July 20 - July 31), meaning all the hardcore people camped out and entered their codes that day. We may be lucke and get in to today's final wave (I'm the 31st).

Bad news is if they are doing this per "business hours", it's already 2pm in Austin TX right now, giving SWTOR only about 3 more hours to finish off this next wave. Then I assume we start over again tomorrow morning.

This^^^

With a whole new wave coming, i'm thinking 27th and 28th for sure, and they did say that the pre-orders were huge in the beginning, then thinned out, which would allow them to cover more days.

Don't be so sure. Per the SWTOR Twitter and Facebook posts, there is still another whole wave coming today.

My guess is there are less people later in the week (July 20 - July 31), meaning all the hardcore people camped out and entered their codes that day. We may be lucke and get in to today's final wave (I'm the 31st).

Bad news is if they are doing this per "business hours", it's already 2pm in Austin TX right now, giving SWTOR only about 3 more hours to finish off this next wave. Then I assume we start over again tomorrow morning.

If it goes that slow then november and december will most likely not even get to play the early game access. October will be lucky to get in aswell.

Edited by mastersloup

It says on twitter that they are planning to release one more wave today. So maybe it is all of july preorders today.

For some reason, they stopped updating twitter and updatede here insted, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196

Because that makes sense, its not like they usually update on twitter first, then here.

Bioware the masters of communication.

Edited by davidpop

Can't say I'm not bummed that I didn't get in right away. I deserve it though because I wasn't invested enough to know they'd have a staggered start like this until about a month ago. I could have pre-ordered the first day, but didn't see the point. My bad!!