Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am posting this so that Bioware will read my great words and do a special invite for me..

you ppl need to stop complaining. Bioware is doing the best it can, they have made the greatest game with the greatest programmers in the history of game making. they told us we would have EA and we will, because they keep their word, unlike other ppl (politicians) .

I pre-ordered the 29 of june, but failed to redeem my code until nov 29 :(. but by saying these kind words, i hope to be bumped ahead.

I am posting this so that Bioware will read my great words and do a special invite for me..

you ppl need to stop complaining. Bioware is doing the best it can, they have made the greatest game with the greatest programmers in the history of game making. they told us we would have EA and we will, because they keep their word, unlike other ppl (politicians) .

I pre-ordered the 29 of june, but failed to redeem my code until nov 29 :(. but by saying these kind words, i hope to be bumped ahead.

Hahaha, good luck mate.

22nd July

Got in at 7am CST got email 715 CST :)

Woke up at 430 CST waited for 30min was disappointed and worried, then got in just before i had to leave for work (8am leave), made 6 characters on 2 servers (Rep/Emp) to get my names in...didn't have time to get the other 2 names/characters,