Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

redeemed my code on 26/7 got my email at 18:20.There is one more wave today so anyone around that date may get in tonight...good luck

they might get all the July PO in first wave it looks like. is so that might and thats a BIG *** MIGHT, get Aug and Sep in the naext. as i do not think the 2 of them = the July preorders.

Edit,,,Order Date: October 10, 2011 im thinking day 3 of early play for me from the looks of it.

Edited by Rallic

Server List

According to this.. 106 servers. Seems if they are full, they are keeping the populations FAR LOWER than the stress test indicated they could hold. Plus by allowing 106 servers (NA not EU) indicates they are probably not holding any back. Maybe the pace is to keep them balanced, but seeing as people are chomping at the bit, they SHOULD be able to increase the pace a bit.

Does everyone that preordered get 2 free days of early access(start on Sunday), or are the extra 2 days factored into the waves?

I'm guessing they looked at all the preorders and went "OSH*T!" and added two more days to allow for better and smoother waves of invites.

Heads up...didnt see anything posted yet, but I just tried to log in and got in. Pre-ordered on July 27th. And I didn't get in on the bonus wave, so they must have one coming shortly Edited by Eria