Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried to login and play?

lol.. oh yea. Been checking my launcher every half hour "just in case". nada.

Seems like I will probably be one of the unlucky .01% thats glitched and wont get in till they open the floodgates... blaaah.

(unless some wonderful dev see's this and checks my account. nudge nudge wink wink) :p

Wait a minute I have a question. I'm looking at my preorder page under my account and there are two dates. One says July 27th Collectors Edition Preorder (I know that's when I registered my code) and the second one says November 2nd Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch.

Is this an error and means that my code didn't take effect or something till November? Does anyone know what the second message meant? If that's the case I'm definitely screwed for at least a few days, but if it's July 27th then I think I have a good chance of getting in on the next wave.

I got my code from Game in store yesterday and put my code in (standard edition i asked for) and for some reason it comes out as this in the redeem code history section:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Does this mean they gave me the collectors edition code, if this is true will i get the collectors edition items or?

Lol, if anyone has had this or maybe i am misunderstanding something can you tell me please.

More than likely no since you have to put in the retail key of the collectors edition to get the benefits.

Wait a minute I have a question. I'm looking at my preorder page under my account and there are two dates. One says July 27th Collectors Edition Preorder (I know that's when I registered my code) and the second one says November 2nd Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch.

Is this an error and means that my code didn't take effect or something till November? Does anyone know what the second message meant? If that's the case I'm definitely screwed for at least a few days, but if it's July 27th then I think I have a good chance of getting in on the next wave.

Nope, your good to go! You have the July 27 redemption, so you might get in yet today, if not today, good chance for tomorrow :cool:

Note: Mine says the exact same thing too, the Nov 2nd ready to patch means that you were ready to patch from Beta, don't stress!

Edited by Thadios

i still wanna know why there will only be 1 more wave for the entire day? its not even lunch time yet.

Maybe they expect another big hit of players to tax the servers when work/school ends and people log in for the evening? Not sure, but that's what I'd do if I were being cautious.

pre-order entered 7/26 -> no invite yet

Yeah something I've noticed, the server my guild was assigned to isn't listed as being one that is on their "current" server list, wondering if what they meant was "you get invited in the order your pre-order code was redeemed......oh and your server has to be up". Then again, doesn't look like they're updating the server list anyways.