xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered:

date Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 7:40 AM

subject Your promotional code for Star Wars: The Old Republic Offer

I put the code in immediately, but my account here says I didn't put it in until the 27th. So there was obviously an issue with processing these pre-orders. So if you preordered and entered a code on the 21st, you may not actually be seen by the system as the 21st.

The date you should probably be looking for is the one they replied to you preorder entry on, not the day you actually entered it. There was a six day lag for mine. Which pretty much means I am out for the first day at least by the looks and maybe later.

If I were going to complain about the staggered entry, this is why I would do it, not the whole idea of first come first served, but the idea that the preorder entry system lagged for several days after the 21st apparently. I had no idea at that point I should put in a support ticket to fix that, but now I know it mattered.

It is what it is I guess.

This thread makes me sad. Almost EVERY SINGLE REPLY is people saying they are not in yet. That is not useful info to anyone. And directly contradicts the point of the thread as decribed in the title and first post. Really, really, sad that so many are lacking the wit to see this.

I entered my CE preorder July 21st at some point in the morning (10am maybe?). I got in this morning and created my character and now am sitting at work counting the minutes until I can go home and play (I took time off for the original planned early access days *sigh*)

This thread makes me sad. Almost EVERY SINGLE REPLY is people saying they are not in yet. That is not useful info to anyone. And directly contradicts the point of the thread as decribed in the title and first post. Really, really, sad that so many are lacking the wit to see this.

Imagine that you will play with them. And you'll try to run an operation. Feel the pain already? :D

got in just a few minutes ago...there are already level 50s running around

Yes, but as the thread asked, WHEN did you register your code. For everyone who can't read, this thread is an attempt to get people to help us anticipate the general ETAs by posting when they get invited and when they register.

For those of you still confused, this means that if in an hour, they send out the 3rd wave of invites, and a bunch of people post "I registered on 7/22" then we know that they're through the first day of registration. If in 5 hours it's still "7/21" then we know they're still working through that first day.

I'm not in yet, so my registration day does not matter. When I get invited, I will return to this thread and post a date, to help mark the time.

I entered my CE preorder July 21st at some point in the morning (10am maybe?). I got in this morning and created my character and now am sitting at work counting the minutes until I can go home and play (I took time off for the original planned early access days *sigh*)

That is inhumane torture.

Please post your date ONLY IF YOU GOT IN.

The people that got in are most likely playing and won't really be responding. Unless they have to work today, like me. :(

And fyi, my date shows as 8/6, though I actually put it in on 8/3 (the date Gamestop shows that I preordered). So I probably will not get in until sometime tomorrow. Hoping for today though and if I do, I'll post here.

Hmm yep, full of people that do not understand the english language.