Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

Guys who already got into early start, kindly write the day u entered your pre order code so we get an idea how long before rest of us get in

You should really edit your OP and use bigger text for 'got in' imo.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

07/22/2011 not in yet

I could have swore that Bioware said early access would go in order of the dates you pre-ordered. I pre-ordered and entered my code on the 21st of "AUGUST" and my wife just put hers in on December 1st and she got in on the 2nd wave. Can you explain that one?

I could have swore that Bioware said early access would go in order of the dates you pre-ordered. I pre-ordered and entered my code on the 21st of "AUGUST" and my wife just put hers in on December 1st and she got in on the 2nd wave. Can you explain that one?

The Force is strong with her?

I can explain it: You're trolling.

30th November.

I am not in yet either but then again, I didn't expect to be. Sure I am disappointed but with over 900,000 Pre-Orders, that's pretty small odds even with 2 waves of invites.

I know this is a long shot but be patient. That is all you can do now.

I pre-ordered 11/11/11 and I'm in... soooo great success?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.