Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this isnt the point of this page but since theres alot of complaints going on i feel the need to remind people of something.....1) they started 2 days earlier....2) waves are no moving slowly in fact they are moving faster then expected as stated in the sticky. 3)if it seems slow because on the people from the first weekend are in so far thats because thats when the largest number of people signed up. so the first 3-4 waves early today will be filled with people who ordered the first weekend then the waves will spread out by weeks and months.

so please just because u entered yer code on july 25th and arent in yet dont panic and upset the community just calm down and wait the hour or 2 it will take to get yer email.

we will all get in soon and so will i

august 3 not in yet but still HAPPILY WAITING :)

I cant help but be upset at Bioware because they have pulled a lot of fast ones here recently. This waiting on an email debacle is just another one. You are a bright ray though

Pre-ordered 7/21 Around 4:30 / 5:00 est after work and still no email.

I'm at work, however on my account page under code redemption it says 12/13 early access ready to play. curious

This means u can play in early access. you just didnt get an email

Pre-ordered 7/21 Around 4:30 / 5:00 est after work and still no email.

I'm at work, however on my account page under code redemption it says 12/13 early access ready to play. curious

Probably means your in already. Mine still says "ready to patch" might want to check your spam filters, but I'd bet your already in the early access.

I entered my code on the evening of 7/22. I got my e-mail at 8:04 CST. I was able to login about 5 minutes before my e-mail arrived.

My wife entered her code about an hour after me. She still has no e-mail.

My friend entered his on 7/24. He still has no e-mail.

It appears that as of this moment the cutoff is around 7:00PM 7/22 CST if I had to guess.

This means u can play in early access. you just didnt get an email

Does everyone who have early access have this same date? Or for example people who get in tomorrow have 12/14 early access ready to play?

Edited by Neccrid

Does everyone who has early access have this same date? Or for example people who get in tomorrow have 12/14 early access ready to play?

I didn't get anything like this. I just launched it today and it let me hit play so I went with it.

Like I said 9/7/2011 is when I pre-ordered off amazon.

Does everyone who have early access have this same date? Or for example people who get in tomorrow have 12/14 early access ready to play?

I think Dorc is wrong. But to test, try logging in. But I think it says so for everyone.

The 12/14 thingy I read was for everyone at least. Everyone has the same date there.

The day you gain early access is the date that will show up in your code redemption page

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.