Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this isnt the point of this page but since theres alot of complaints going on i feel the need to remind people of something.....1) they started 2 days earlier....2) waves are no moving slowly in fact they are moving faster then expected as stated in the sticky. 3)if it seems slow because on the people from the first weekend are in so far thats because thats when the largest number of people signed up. so the first 3-4 waves early today will be filled with people who ordered the first weekend then the waves will spread out by weeks and months.

so please just because u entered yer code on july 25th and arent in yet dont panic and upset the community just calm down and wait the hour or 2 it will take to get yer email.

we will all get in soon and so will i

august 3 not in yet but still HAPPILY WAITING :)

i know this isnt the point of this page but since theres alot of complaints going on i feel the need to remind people of something.....1) they started 2 days earlier....2) waves are no moving slowly in fact they are moving faster then expected as stated in the sticky. 3)if it seems slow because on the people from the first weekend are in so far thats because thats when the largest number of people signed up. so the first 3-4 waves early today will be filled with people who ordered the first weekend then the waves will spread out by weeks and months.

so please just because u entered yer code on july 25th and arent in yet dont panic and upset the community just calm down and wait the hour or 2 it will take to get yer email.

I am in the exact same boat as you. In EVERY way! lol

Well said. Oh, and I preordered on Aug 3 as well. :)

Same! I pre-ordered on 12/14 and just got in! See ya in game brah.

I can be patient, but would certainly like to know if this has been officially addressed. Obviously some people that pre-ordered later are getting in before some that pre-ordered earlier.

My working theory is that those who pre-ordered later, but are in, did so through some type of online retailer. These retailers perhaps already had copies allocated to them and thus were actually 'sold' some time ago, which is why some oare getting in despite pre-ordering relatively recently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.