Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright it looks like they're inviting people one day per hour. So july 23rd is going to be invited in the next hour. Thats great. I only have to wait 5 days to get early access. Whoever came up with this idea should be fired asap. "Lets wave early access in everyones face to get people who weren't going to pre-ordering to pre-order, then not give it to them at the same time as the people who pre-ordered first do! Because their money isnt as good as the people who pre-ordered first!"

Ok done raging over this. If I could cancel my pre-order, I would, but seeing as how I can't cancel it because I got the code for early access that I'm not going to get until the 18th....

Calm down.

I'm sure everyone will get 5-4 days. It would incredibly lame for Bioware to give anyone who preordered one day. I doubt they do that, if anything they moved it 2 days back to make sure everyone gets 5 days at least. Although it says up to 5 days because they could have a bad day where the servers crash and push things back a bit.

Alright it looks like they're inviting people one day per hour. So july 23rd is going to be invited in the next hour. Thats great. I only have to wait 5 days to get early access. Whoever came up with this idea should be fired asap. "Lets wave early access in everyones face to get people who weren't going to pre-ordering to pre-order, then not give it to them at the same time as the people who pre-ordered first do! Because their money isnt as good as the people who pre-ordered first!"

Ok done raging over this. If I could cancel my pre-order, I would, but seeing as how I can't cancel it because I got the code for early access that I'm not going to get until the 18th....

Love how people complain about not being in after waiting months to preorder, especially when it was stated at the very beginning that you would be let in according to when you entered your EGA code. Should have ordered earlier. I wish people like this guy would cancel so we would be rid of the whiners.

After 2nd wave hit game allowed to accept EULA and other ****, PLAY button became active. Problem is, still no mail and all I can see is empty server list. (pre order on 22nd July)

thats a bug then with the list because that does mean you are in, i would try again and wait on server screen if it still carries on report it.

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.22.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Received E-mail today: Tue, Dec 13, 2011 8:53 am

Pre-ordered July 22, 2011

'You have received a new mail from STAR WARS: The Old Republic!'

OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!

'Dear JrTrekkie,

XXXXXXXXX has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Early access guys write the day u entered the code'

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

'You have received a new mail from STAR WARS: The Old Republic!'

OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!

'Dear JrTrekkie,

XXXXXXXXX has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Early access guys write the day u entered the code'

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lol just experienced the same a few minutes ago :rolleyes: