Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really a horrible to do this, First of all i bought mine like day 1 went it went on sale, and i didnt see anywhere where it said u have to put in your code or you wont get in early access day (obviously i waited til NOV to actually do the code), second i could care less if i got in day 1 or day 5 - i think this game is going to fail - i was not impressed at all with the game, just annoyed at the bs companies pull and get away with.

This is really a horrible to do this, First of all i bought mine like day 1 went it went on sale, and i didnt see anywhere where it said u have to put in your code or you wont get in early access day (obviously i waited til NOV to actually do the code), second i could care less if i got in day 1 or day 5 - i think this game is going to fail - i was not impressed at all with the game, just annoyed at the bs companies pull and get away with.
With all due respect, that is hardly anyone elses thought but your own.

There were notes on the website, in the forums and in the physical packaging if you got any. I would lay good money that if you ordered electonically, it also said it in you email; confirmation...

If you failed to read them, then how is that anyones fault, but yours..