Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

Most likely the majority of people who have been granted access are not actually able to log in and play right now. I imagine many of them are at work. The servers are going to get slammed pretty hard come 5 PM EST.

good call. But at the same time, if they see how well the servers do after 2 or 3 hours, i would think they would keep the ball rolling and start inviting again before midnight. They need to expect getting slammed at specific times anyway.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I bet several people go as far as sticking "wave 1, etc" in there sigs to brag about it.

No one is going to do that...

I kid of course, I am stuck at work so having early access was only useful for getting a few names I wanted to keep.

Entered Code 07/22/2011 BTW

Where do you get you figure that 90% of people that pre-ordered did so for early access?

I am not saying its right or wrong, it just feels like it's made up.

Lets be honest early access is always the bait at the end of the hook that gets people to commit to the pre order.

So 90% is probably right.

If people get in, They are not going to post. The only way you will be able to tell is seeing the earliest date of people still in the forums waiting.

LOL. I guess I'm wrong.

yeah, sadly I am at work and I cant play but I did load up my laptop and created my character/reserved my name.

Pre- ordered on the 25th still not in, but that 11/2 date has me scared. Any Idea what that is?

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Pre- ordered on the 25th still not in, but that 11/2 date has me scared. Any Idea what that is?

Thats normal, I just got in and I have the same thing. I think they backdated the "ready to patch" for whatever reason. It appeared on the 10th when they did the forum updates I think.

The 11.02.2011 was the day that they gave all early access code redeemers access to the game files, it is pretty much meaningless.

Crap still have silly sig.

Edited by Slowne

August 15th. Chances are it's going to take a few days for me to get in.

And yeah, Early Access is a nice cherry on top of the cake, mostly because release on the 20th is an awkward time. Hell, all holiday-time releases are awkward. I don't know about you lot, but I don't enjoy juggling family obligations and socializing against my gaming time. Especially since those obligations involve me having to cross borders.

But really? I'm not going to pitch a hissy fit until the 15th or 16th. The announcement that the 13th is going to be opening night for EGA was a pleasant surprise.