Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Early Access date is set on all accounts. Basically it just tells you that you've access to download the client should you wish to before your hard copy is available.

07.23.2011 < -- Pre order code redemption date.

No access yet. I assume it'll be some time soon though :) If not today, then most likely between Wednesday-Thursday. Either way, I'm not complaining. Early access is early :p

I really don't think most people would lie about it, kind of pointless. I'm guessing early access is a lot more random than previously indicated by bio/ea.

Someone goofed and I'm benefiting from it :) back to playing now.

I neither pre-ordered nor ordered this game, and yet I'm still not in. What gives? Am I not reading the early access info correctly? Am I delusional? Also, my friends never pre-ordered & they've been playing since last week. Seriously. I wouldn't make that up.

I'm pissed, I've followed the game since the beginning I just didnt pre order until December 2nd because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to afford a PC laptop that could run the game by release. Had some bonus money and bought one so I pre-ordered the game.

Basically cause I was poor I probably won't get any early access and am gonna be way behind the ball whenever I do get in.

:mad:

No way that he's received an invite yet. Trolling is bad for your health.

- Elim

His friend isn't the only one. I know you don't like to hear it, but it definitely is happening.

My wife entered her CE code in early Oct. My SE is 1 Aug. Wonder who will get invited first.