Server population is dropping...

Miffy

Thing is this guy could have done it a long time ago and chose not too.

Now he blames Bioware.

My levels are:

40 (Sent) (400 Arti, 400 Arch, 400 TH)

35 (Sage) (400 Biochem, 400 Bioana, 400 Dipo)

35 (Scoundrel) (400 Slicing, 400 Investigation, 400 Underworld)

34 (Vanguard) (400 Cybertech, 400 Scavenging, 400 Slicing)

You know what happened after that post? I gave it abit, server population kept dropping, I unsubbed. Exactly as I said. I'm now just rushing to get the stories done. I doubt I even roll 4 Sith on a high-pop server.

The servers died. Blame who you want. Players like myself are suffering for it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My levels are:

40 (Sent) (400 Arti, 400 Arch, 400 TH)

35 (Sage) (400 Biochem, 400 Bioana, 400 Dipo)

35 (Scoundrel) (400 Slicing, 400 Investigation, 400 Underworld)

34 (Vanguard) (400 Cybertech, 400 Scavenging, 400 Slicing)

You know what happened after that post? I gave it abit, server population kept dropping, I unsubbed. Exactly as I said. I'm now just rushing to get the stories done. I doubt I even roll 4 Sith on a high-pop server.

The servers died. Blame who you want. Players like myself are suffering for it.

the pop dropped.... so you unsubbed?

1.7million /216=7880 per server if all were on at once,

3900 per faction if divisons were perfect

most say 15-20% pop on during peak which = 585-780 per side

17 planets 13 different flashpoints per faction 3 warzones

if the pop is close to 1000 000 those numbers drop down to 463 per side at 20%

Should have said that to begin with ...... would not have wasted my time

Goodluck with Tera or GW2 ...... I am sure they will be perfect for you.

Meg. I figured out you were a Biodrone right away, and still engaged discussion with you.

Your intolerance is not uncommon in these parts.

Best of luck with the game.

Look up The Crucible Pits, off peak hours around 100ish (daytime of course), during peak hours around 160-240.

240 is the max that I have seen when I am at the IF.

EDIT:

As per 200 all the time that is a lie, no server can have 200+ at one spot forever, not even WoW holds that current number.

As for the Republic side:

20-30 daytime

60-80 peak hours

With a tank and a healer ready, it takes an hour to find two dps for hard-modes.

the pop dropped.... so you unsubbed?

Imagine that, it turns out playing a multi-player game alone isn't all that much fun.

It would be a nice gesture for EA to allow people wallowing on these low servers to join busier ones. Sort of like Ford doing a free repair on the Sable's rattling centre console. They didn't have to do it, but when you're an actual business with actual customers and not just so-called "fan-boys and haters" customer service suddenly means something. They're not obligated to do it, but people aren't obligated to keep using their product if it stops being fun. All the right fighting and forum wars in the world, heck even forum wars that Bioware themselves have taken part in, won't stop players from taking their money somewhere else, customer service will though.

^ANetian^

The server population is fine.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=300191

Screenshots taken from this past Saturday.

^Lusts for me. Her passion for me is like a caged bird, gazing at the sky^

What server do you play on? I play on Port Nowhere, a middling pop server (That used to be one of the highest) and it's pretty much on it's way Light around the clock. It's standard for about 3 hours at most.

Thats funny coming from someone who quit the game because his server went down 10%

And unfortunately your WoW trolling is not uncommon in these parts.

My server dropped by more than 10%, haha, that's for sure.

I never played WoW in my life.

^Lusts for me. Her passion for me is like a caged bird, gazing at the sky^

What server do you play on? I play on Port Nowhere, a middling pop server (That used to be one of the highest) and it's pretty much on it's way Light around the clock. It's standard for about 3 hours at most.

You're a big boy. I gave a link that shows which server I'm on.

;)

No .... its like Ford repainting your car for free because you suddenly do not like the color you chose.

No, the colour doesn't affect the mechanics of the car, a multi-player game is most assuredly affected by a lack of players.

"You chose a server that lost all of it's players, it's your fault and it sucks to be you" is the debating equivalent of slapping your hands over your ears and yelling expletives until your opposition gives up and leaves.

Telling someone that choosing a heavy or very heavy server and then seeing it's population dwindle is their own fault is like telling someone who got hit by a car at the cross-walk that they should have known better than to be outside that day.

But you'll just slap your hands over your ears and type another one line dismissal and I won't get drawn into your running tantrum.

Telling someone that choosing a heavy or very heavy server and then seeing it's population dwindle is their own fault is like telling someone who got hit by a car at the cross-walk that they should have known better than to be outside that day.

Yes, and one must also account that the definition of Heavy and etc, changed.

That is a stretch ....and that person knew bout his "supposed" server problems when he was still low level.

Also there ha been evidence shown that the server in question is actually fine population wise.