Need a better LFG system plz.

I don't know if other servers have this problem,but if I want to do a flashpoint, I spend hours LFG. Tons of people on my server say the exact same thing. I think because it's so easy to solo your way to 50, people tend to do exactly that instead of bothering to interact with other players.

There needs to be either something to encourage people to do flash points like class quest bosses in the flashpoints or something like that or cross server flashpoints. The way things are right now isn't working too well.

Edited by Xelus

I don't know if other servers have this problem,but if I want to do a flashpoint, I spend hours LFG. Tons of people on my server say the exact same thing. I think because it's so easy to solo your way to 50, people tend to do exactly that instead of bothering to interact with other players.

There needs to be either something to encourage people to do flash points like class quest bosses in the flashpoints or something like that or cross server flashpoints. The way things are right now isn't working to well.

Class quest bosses in FPs, yeah with how some classes are flat-out ignored in FPs these days, that's gonna be a problem.

I would love if they added a better means to finding groups for FP's etc..I'm now level 44 and have yet to be able to group with anyone. Have never done a FP or heroic +4 yet, that I haven't solo'd.

Most times on my server there are maybe one or two other people on the planet I'm on. I can play for hours without ever seeing another person. Thank god they gave us companions or I'd really be lonely.

Only time I see anyone talking in chat is on Dromond Kass. I did see a person earlier today and I got all excited so I chased them. Turns out they were republic, prolly thought I was a stalker.

Anyway, having played alot of MMO's..ya I feel they definately need to add something to make it easier to hook up with people.

• 2 weeks later...

You are not alone. I am also complaining to the LFG system, and wish that it were a cross-platform.

The servers are very few people. And find a group very difficult.

And that would find a group for Operation. Since it is generally a problem.

----------------------

Ты не одинок. Я тоже жалуюсь на ЛФГ систему, и хочу, что бы она была кроссплатформенная.

На серверах очень мало людей. И найти себе группу очень трудно.

А что бы найти группу для Оператион. Так это вообще проблема.

There needs to be either something to encourage people to do flash points like class quest bosses in the flashpoints or something like that or cross server flashpoints. The way things are right now isn't working too well.

Class quest bosses in FP's... That's not encouraging it's forcing and then makes doing class quests difficult - groups falling apart before the boss you need and it being hard to get a group a certain times of day or on low pop servers. LFG tool has been discussed and over discussed in a ton of threads and if you'd read any you'd know they're working on one.

are you trolling right now?.

Did you even bother to read the Q/A that are posted and THE very top of the forums.

They have stated there working on it, so i have to wonder if your just posting to keep it going like they will change there mind and your just letting them know you still want it.