I will pay anything under $100 to faction change

EscVelocity

Please let me change from Empire to Republic.

I'm a Powertech so will gladly take the Vanguard.

The imbalance is so bad that my PvP experience is horrid.

I have to face my faction 99% of the time and it's ridiculous.

I'm making more enemies on my "side" than allies.

Indeed, talk about missing over half the reason to play the game. It's definitly not just pvp. Thou I love pvp, the stories are great on both sides. I guess thou if hes not into the story, but man to play this game for the pvp only? Eh I like it and love it at times, but I wouldn't pay for just that :) Eh, each gamer to their own thou, I wish you luck in your search, I think your best just to roll a toon on reb and see the story for youself.

How about a really intense, hard, and trying quest/storyline for character faction change. To switch you'd have to max out LS/DS depending on faction, kill/save the right people, make the right choices and pretty much just hope for a dice roll to get you to the other side...

Seriously, this would be awesome, a Sith Scoundrel, we could rename a renegade, or a Republic Powertech we could rename a Justicar etc...

If they gave free faction changes to Empire-> Republic only, I think it might help a lot of faction imbalance because a lot of people might be in the same boat as you.

I personally love my Sith Juggernaut so I wouldn't go Republic :p

The balance should be people re-rolling to the other faction but it seems people would rather play less, or take a break than re-roll or republic would be more populated than empire at this point.

I am sorry to say this, but BW did not make a game that attracted replay-ability. Sure it is different to replay the classes especially on the other faction but the reasons to do it are not apparent enough to justify for those that left.

1. End game being mostly raids

2. Legacy system not being fully implemented

3. Not having other attractions to the game to keep people playing while experiencing issues in raids (mini games pazaak with a rating system/champion ship system etc)

4. Lack of open world pvp

However, I look at the PVE server populations and they look similarly populated as the PVP servers. So I think they are struggling with raiding as well. I personally think raiding is great in swtor, but wanted to wait out the bugs, but the alternatives were non-existent or extremely limited, which in turn hurts the justification or want to replay another class.

edit : Basically BW let thier FP's and raiding carry their game (which is the main reason why replay-ability loses its appeal since alts will reach the same destination of limited end game expereinces), but it has issues which is normal for a new MMO but thats not what a customer normally does (justifying the wait for a better product while paying for it) unless they are SW fans, BW fans, or swtor fans. As video gamers, they want to raid like other games have raids (or do other end game stuff which should be fixed (illum), added (warzones -plural, mini games), and improved (bug fixes for warzones)) , and for them to justify all the bugs should not be necessary with a monthly fee as well.

edit: I am starting to think BW did not make their game too awesome so people would take a break from it, and people would not over play it and possibly die. Really, I am starting to think it was intentional, and there was good reason for it. What other reason could they have for not making their game more awesome? Adding mini games should be an easy thing to add. I will wait ofc, but they missed a chance with a lot of people new to SW, new to BW, and of course new to swtor to enjoy it enough that they want to play it for the long run.

Edited by VegaPhone