mX streaming live tonight | PVP only, full BM group

Cial

This is the problem with the Internets...

If he was streaming solo queue and losing/dying because of fail teamates, he'd be called a noob. Instead he's playing the game with his friends, which clearly most of you don't have, and you're mocking him because of it.

You're all retarded.

This is the problem with the Internets...

If he was streaming solo queue and losing/dying because of fail teamates, he'd be called a noob. Instead he's playing the game with his friends, which clearly most of you don't have, and you're mocking him because of it.

You're all retarded.

lol well said bro.

To be honest, if there were premade vs premade i may watch. But on experience fighting against PuGs is boring.

Actually our server is fairly premade heavy. We've gone against a lot of guilds tonight already. We just saw a double republic premade in a Voidstar.

Edited by Cial

Unfortunatly you can't Q and pick against another premade...they really should implement something that allows guilds to fight against each other instead of it always being random...I was part of two good premades going at it ( I was part of the PUG republic side ) alderaan it came down to the final 5 points with the Sith in the middle of flipping a node when it ended...repub won and it would be nice if they could have went round 2 3 4 if they wanted.

It would certainly start a ton of rivalries.

Edited by Zekeiele