I Lost Connection to Server During Warzone

ultimatesjk

I give up ...D:

So you had 30+ minutes between first post and last - did you not try to log in yourself and see what happened? :mon_trap:

To put you out of your misery though, what happens in that situation is that your character gets abducted by the opposing faction. You then have to complete a series of Heroic 2+ quests on your own without help from your companions. Oh yeah and all your gear is removed and you're left wearing light-armour prison wear, with one of your earlier escape quests being a search to get all your gear back. When you've finally got your gear, defeated the elite prison warden, discovered the secret route into the space dock, over-powered the station guards, stolen a ship and flown back to republic space you can carry on with your questing as normal.

I now realize the stupidity of what I said. Half-hour difference between when I first asked to when I "gave up"- I don't know what was wrong with me, I just don't know.

Me:

( .) (. )

|

~~~~~

U

Hmm, my stupid face didn't come out very well when it was posted.

Edited by ultimatesjk

I now realize the stupidity of what I said. Half-hour difference between when I first asked to when I "gave up"- I don't know what was wrong with me, I just don't know.

Me:

( .) (. )

|

~~~~~

U

Hmm, my stupid face didn't come out very well when it was posted.

Keep digging! you'll get there sooner or later! :cool:

I now realize the stupidity of what I said. Half-hour difference between when I first asked to when I "gave up"

No worries :)

Have you started your 'escape series' of quests now, or are you going to play the prisoner end-game instead and do your time?

I hear the extra choice of crew-skills ("improvised weaponry", "big man" and "library studies" are the most popular) AND the x2 bonus to skill gains helps the time pass quickly.

But stay away from the shower block ... that is a Heroic 4+ area.

Edited by shama