People talk about 1v1....

BobaFurz

In some cases, maybe, not for stealthers. Stealthers are designed to surprise you, to attack a critical moment. No such moment exists in duels.

I would not say this, in other games there are still classes out there who can counter a stealth attack. Aswell in swtor, otherwise you would die to every stealth attack.

There is no where convenient for us to duel, so no one does.

I dont understand, the world is big enough to find a place for short duels.

Edited by BobaFurz

I would not say this, in other games there are still classes out there who can counter a stealth attack. Aswell in swtor, otherwise you would die to every stealth attack.

You're interpreting this backwards. Dueling is a poor way for a stealther to open a fight.

Duels aren't good tests of PVP viability, since when you're doing an actual PVP fight, you aren't going to have all your defensive cool downs ready to go. When I'm fighting only one person, I'm not going to hit my stun break, since it isn't worth it. Most people that want to do Duels, want you to wait the entire three minutes for all their Cool Downs to be ready for a 'fair fight.' Edited by KyoMamoru

Duels aren't good tests of PVP viability, since when you're doing an actual PVP fight, you aren't going to have all your defensive cool downs ready to go. When I'm fighting only one person, I'm not going to hit my stun break, since it isn't worth it. Most people that want to do Duels, want you to wait the entire three minutes for all their Cool Downs to be ready for a 'fair fight.'

Actually a fight would be not fair if someone would have not all abilities available. Thats why often a 1v1 in battlegrounds isnt a true fair 1v1.

Edited by BobaFurz

...and actually the most fair 1v1 is a duel. Why nobody talks about duels in these forums ?

You dont see many posts about it, no discussions about tactics, no videos...nothing.

its simple 1v1 requires skill and most mmo players avoid skill so they will avoid feeling bad about themselves therefore developers because they are greedy capitalists call a game balanced in team pvp so people wont feel bad when they lose a truly fair duel...