sentinel lightsaber

Slamuel

I am a level 11 sentinel. I have spent two points. When will I get the second lightsaber?

Aelamynn

PS: Is there anyway to switch my character to PVP from its current server?

when u went setinel you got a bag... (maybe its after going to the triner) ether way u get a bag from him and your first offhand weapon is from there

and then are you asking if you can flagg your self pvp the answer is yes right click on your name and its right there, if you are asking if you can join a pvp server the answer is reroll

As stated, the second lightsaber is located in the bag you get after choosing your spec on the fleet. Hope you didn't sell it!

As for server changes (I think what you're talking about), it's not possible to change servers yet, although the feature may be implemented in the future.

• 5 months later...

I just reached lvl 40 as a jedi sentinel and I just can't find a better lightsaber than a lvl 28 one.

Where can I find/buy/get a better one?

I tried:

- Kiosk

-Pvp Vendor

-Hoth Commendations Vendor

It would be great, if you could help me.

I just reached lvl 40 as a jedi sentinel and I just can't find a better lightsaber than a lvl 28 one.

Where can I find/buy/get a better one?

I tried:

- Kiosk

-Pvp Vendor

-Hoth Commendations Vendor

It would be great, if you could help me.

If you have one of the orange ones with the mods in it, you could always buy better mods to go in it and upgrade it that way. Also, have you checked the GTN on fleet (not sure if this is what you meant by kiosk)?

Personally I'd just upgrade the ones you already have, because mods can be swapped in and out so easily and most commendation vendors sell at least one mod you can put into your saber.