Why my lvl 14 Guardian is better then my lvl 50 champ gear Shadow

rgizzie

believe me before I started a Guardian I was the shadows biggest fan. I mean I do like seeing huge crit numbers the shadows put put. I see over 4k crits a lot. But for some reason the Guardian feels better all around. Don't know why. I would say they take about the same skill lvl to play. Unlike my BH which is like 3 moves total.

Do you know why you survive longer ?

Because at your level the boost gives you more defence values than with the same class 30 level higher.

You will notice this if you level up more, loosing more and more defence. Write down your current defence values and compare it later, you have the highest defence with lvl 10 with around 67% in defence stance as a Guardian/Juggernaut.

Defense. Sorry, couldn't help it.

Part of what you are seeing is that the Bolster curve is really strong till about L30 at which time it drops off significantly unless you are consistently in blue+ at level gear which the vast majority of players are not.

^^^

Shadow/Assy are awesome!!

but, i like the complaints...keeps us under the radar!!

um...nerf BH/Sorc!!!

Yes! keep the focus on everyone else so they don't find us with the nerf bat!

Juggernauts are OP, they do 5000000k dps lol

But on a serious note, I think the others are right. The bolster makes you feel like a god early on till about level 30. Then it starts to drop.

From what I notice on my 50 Shadow is Jugg's/Guards become very one dimensional. They have to be on you to hit you. That being said they can jump to you and then snare etc. They have a cool aoe knock down. Plus they take hits like a boss.

The negative is that they have to be on you to hit you. (except saber throw) I just hit them and with my self heals I can usually defeat them no problem. Sometimes if I was low on health to start I kite them. But really they can't do much when you are kiting them. They can throw their saber, but if you keep the right distance they can't jump to you. (unless specced that way)

Their damage isn't very good, mostly they take hit's; which they are good at.

In short though, play what you have fun with. Every class has something to bring to the table no matter how much they complain and say otherwise on the forums lol.

Edited by Crazybobo