JJDrakken

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salem, OR reporting.

Howdy neighbor!

(Salem, OR here as well!)

I've often thought it might be cool to get folks together for a social gathering, like go out for beers or whatever (anyone over 21 of course) if we all live in the same area!

Any Willamette Valley folks might be interested in doing something like that? After the holidays and after launch settles down? Send me a PM or reply here, we'll figure out a way to get folks together at a location that makes sense for the most people and what not!

That would be awesome! :cool:

Corvallis, OR (once Winter break ends and I return)

That means only one thing...

You must be on the campus of Oregon State University. :)

So, you just might dig this...

Hail to old Yoda U.

Here we come with a lightsaber and song for the college up on Tython.

We love her shady slopes and trees its mem'ries cheer and thrill

But fondest Force Vision when the years have run,

Will be of teams and Huttball won,

Each Jedi a loyal son...

Hail! to old OSU

OSU our hats are off to you!

Jedi, Jedi, fighters through and through,

We’ll cheer throughout the land

We'll root for every stand

That's made for old OSU.

Rah Rah Rah

Watch our Troopers go tearing down the field,

Men in iron suits their strength will never yield,

Hail, hail, hail, hail,

Hail to old OSU.

OSU Fight J-E-D-I-K-N-I-G-H-T

Watch our Troopers go tearing down the field,

Men in iron suits their strength will never yield,

Hail, hail, hail, hail,

Hail to old OoooSssssUuuuuu.

GO BEAVERS!

Portland here myself...If you guys are looking to play with a bunch of local pac nw peoples check out my clan

http://www.elitegeneralsclan.com

You don't have to join the clan but you can join the community. We have a few people from Oregon here that are going to be playing SWTOR together....Keep in mind we are a bf3 clan but we are moving over to SWTOR as well....

All else fails pop your head in and at least say Hi...us PAC NW guys gotta stick together, we are generaly a small speck on the radar :p

Edited by MikeTrottermb

I'm actually living in Indianapolis right now, but I was born and raised (and will go back) in Washington State.. King County area (moved a lot). Mostly Maple Valley, Issaquah.. Covington, Kent, Auburn.. those places. Did a little bit of time in Bremerton, Sileverdale and Oak Harbor as well. :x Would be awesome to play with people back home! Edited by paperbanjo

Southeast PDX reporting in! Along with a gaggle of other Portlanders who are allergic to forums. We're all on the Begeren Colony server.

By the way, I don't know if any of you heard this news story from Portland, but this is great:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/12/star-wars-light-saber-attack-portland-oregon.html

It's awfully suspicious that happened on the same day that early access started. I know people were upset about not getting in on the first day, but dayum! :p