For the upcoming server transfers (plz enable PVE->PVP)

Subatomix

PLEASE let us PVE people transfer to PVP servers. Please. I rolled PVE so that I could try and convince friends to play. Only a couple have and I like PVP more than I thought I would.

PLEASE! I hate rolling into Imp zones and not being able to start fights.

PLEASE! I'll even pay more each month.

PLEASE! I rely on video games to vent aggression.

There is currently not really any difference between PvE and PvP servers. Despite PvE having the ability to flag off in all zones...you don't really come across enemies on PvP servers so the PvP flag doesn't really make a difference.

There is currently not really any difference between PvE and PvP servers. Despite PvE having the ability to flag off in all zones...you don't really come across enemies on PvP servers so the PvP flag doesn't really make a difference.

Ah ok. Darn. So what is the point of a PVP server then? Doesn't it mean everyone is flagged PVP on. I've already come across a few people of opposite faction. Once, the guy somehow got PVP flag enabled. Yay.

As to my lvling up on a PVE server ... I only do the class quests and PVP everything else. So I think it's safe to say 90% of my exp has come from PVP. Currently lvl 42 and taking my time. I mean, why would I want to lvl up too fast? I want all my +expertise mods when I ding 50 and I want my 1000 / 1000 merc/wz comms. I currently have to pay 570 wz coms for each new mod by ripping them out of PVP vendor weapons. So why would anyone rush?

I mean besides so that they could post on the PVP forums complaining that they ding'ed 50 and are getting pounded in PVP now.

But back to my OP. They really should make PVP servers ... PVP.

the PvP Servers are empty and fail.

u basically whind up questing by yourself, and group up with another person if they want to do the heroic thats in the area.

I played wow, and when you quested, you would constantly keep moving your monitor around incase some1 would show up. if they did, its on..

here, I can go afk on the road, go refil my coffee, check a web site and get back into the game as if nothing happened.

in wow, I would have to go hide somewhere, because I would come back to my dead corpse if I left my toon in the middle of the road.

the world pvp in this game is fail.