List of Servers to STAY OUT of

mandrillagon

For those that will be rolling their toons in the last waves let me warn you to stay out of these servers unless you want to wait in a que for hours or more. Do not go by off hours, these servers are listed by ones you will have to wait for during peak hours.

West Coast

Swiftsure, Master Zhar, Vornskr, The Jekk Jekk Tarr, Warriors of the Shadow, Lord Praven, Mast of Nihilus, Hyperspace Cannon, Space Slug, Dark Reaper, The Harbingers

East Coast

Jung Ma, The Fatman, Iron Citidel, The Shadowlands,Shadowhand, Mind Trick, Helm of Graush, Anchorhead, Krayt Dragon, Canderous Ordo, Jedi Covenant, Corellian Run, Veela, Torro Blood, Prophecy of the Five, Darth Bandon, Juyo, Port Nowhere, Shii Cho, Dreshdae Cantina

You have fair warning so please do not QQ if you are going to roll a new toon on these servers.

Edited by mandrillagon

Stupid Guild System put my entire guild on The Fatman and it has a 45min wait time... wow... Guess we'll have to spend 5K credits and move to a new server...

in fact there is only 1 "Standard" population server currently everythign else is heavy or up.. with 27 FULL

Don't roll the fatman. Got it.

Fat Man, Jung Ma, and Iron Citadel are the worst East Coast servers. Swiftsure, Dark Reaper, and The Harbinger are the worst West Coast servers in terms of que time. I'd even suggest rolling a backup toon if you're already on these servers unless the que times will not get to you.

Edited by mandrillagon

Stupid Guild System put my entire guild on The Fatman and it has a 45min wait time... wow... Guess we'll have to spend 5K credits and move to a new server...

in fact there is only 1 "Standard" population server currently everythign else is heavy or up.. with 27 FULL

yes my guild moved after Kinrath got the label for brazilians and about 50 of us were on tuesday, another 50 joined yesterday and it was still at standard last night so todays wave was way to fricken big.