In-Game Calendar and Event Scheduler for Guilds

Kaphik

I believe we need a way to schedule events, operations, flashpoints, meetings, whatever for our guilds in game. It took Blizzard quite some time to take the functionality that a couple of addons provided for players there. Not everyone checks web sites frequently enough, just ask every single guild leader out there.

Having a calendar in game that we could use to schedule an event, invite characters by guild roster and friendslist as well as select their role and add notes would go a very, very long way towards increasing the value of being in a guild. In addition to making grouping a whole lot easier for everyone. Thanks!

• 5 months later...
Agreed on this. Might help players keep interest in the game. Also a regular calender for players would be great, just to show details when world events are on and also be able to leave notes for yourself.

A lot of people already did that suggestion already. But this thing only isn't much. Guilds need to be more important and not only a group of people sharing the same guild's name.

Here my ideas for it:

Patch 1.x Guilds

Guild HQs

Guild's Quests/Story

other ideas:

Denova (Rep vs. Imp PvP planet)

World Pvp My Ilum Map

Modifications Drops vs. Item Drops

Missions with different paths and endings

Inheritance

Legacy Library Database

Space Instance/Operation