THANK YOU for fixing the PVP greifing

chrisftw

To many times on a PVE server this is how it would go.

You're questing

You AOE something.

Some level 50 player jumps in gets hit with your AOE

Commencing slaughtering you

*Revive yourself*

Slaughtered again by the same player who's corpse camping you.

*revive at med bay*

Friends of the guy who slaughtered you are already waiting because they know you don't want to wait 10 min for the rez timer.

and you get slaughtered again. only in this case each one takes a turn on you. so after one guy gets a kill the other two will have a go at you until you just log off.

THANK YOU for fixing this.

Edited by chrisftw

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't unflag yourself once you've been flagged you have to wait 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

i'm pretty sure though considering your comment you were one to jump into AOE damage area and then commenced the above formula.

Then go afk for 5 min?

granted aoe shouldn't have flagged you in the first place but seriously man, you know they are going to kill you again.

You have to wait 5 minutes. If I read what the OP is saying, they are camping the med center where you res so even if you res there, they can still kill you making your choice to not play at all or res and die.

pretty much this. not much you can do outside of a PVP area because there is no scaling on a PVE server.

so a level 50 basically one shots you maybe 2 shots and this buddies will jump in soon as you rez at the med bay.

Then go afk for 5 min?

granted aoe shouldn't have flagged you in the first place but seriously man, you know they are going to kill you again.

if you can't understand how this impacts your level of enjoyment because you rolled on a PVE server than i doubt anything can. move along nothing to see in this thread.

but i don't blame you for trolling this thread. its easy to do. i'd probably do the same thing if it never happened to me. not gonna lie. but considering i went 2 hours straight getting killed and followed and killed again. yeah. not fun there broski.

even after you AFK they stealth follow you and wait until you AOE again.

rinse and repeat above formula.

if you can't understand how this impacts your level of enjoyment because you rolled on a PVE server than i doubt anything can. move along nothing to see in this thread.

but i don't blame you for trolling this thread. its easy to do. i'd probably do the same thing if it never happened to me. not gonna lie. but considering i went 2 hours straight getting killed and followed and killed again. yeah. not fun there broski.

even after you AFK they stealth follow you and wait until you AOE again.

rinse and repeat above formula.

That should be a bannable offense on a PvE server.

That should be a bannable offense on a PvE server.

it should be but then you have posters who will say

"well just keep going AFK for 5 minutes"

but that doesn't fix anything because AOE is what flags you. so all they have to do is camp around talking while they all stealth follow you and wait until you AOE again.

as a greifer there's no better joy than hurting somebody else's gameplay. i can only imagine the fun factor is tripled when you cause somebody to log off

stupid design IMO. WT-F aren't there 50 Champion guards near the med services to give you a few min to get ready and keep the enemy away? This is common sense to me.

No not at the med bays that are placed out in the middle of nowhere so you don't have to run back as far. they usually place them a "healthy" distance from a tough quest zone.

these bays only have a droid you can buy stims from.

nothing else.

They are full of bullies that prey on smaller weaker people.

They consistently grief you over and over again making your life misaerable.

They keep attacking you with no provocation even after most normal rational adults would move on.

Just when you think you got away from them they follow you home and the cycle starts again.

Answer:

A. Ghetto

B. High School

C. MMO PvP server

Sounds normal to me......

Edited by Brakner

They are full of bullies that prey on smaller weaker people.

They consistently grief you over and over again making your like misaerable.

They keep attacking you with no provocation even after most normal rational adults would move on.

Just when you think you got away from them they follow you home and the cycle starts again.

Answer:

A. Ghetto

B. High School

C. MMO PvP server

Sounds normal to me......

This is happening on a PvE server...

Then go afk for 5 min?

So, when they do it 20-30 minutes later, just AFK for 5 more minutes? This type of griefer has all the time in the world to do this. Heck, they even coordinated it with 2-3 other people. I guess you'd be surprised the lengths people will go just to get their kicks off of ruining someone's fun.

You have to wait 5 minutes. If I read what the OP is saying, they are camping the med center where you res so even if you res there, they can still kill you making your choice to not play at all or res and die.

Because not playing 5 minutes is such a huge amount of time. Go get a glass of water instead meanwhile?

Edited by RamzaBehoulve