Orange (moddable) belts... suck?

MrArrogant

And I am going to whine a bit now.

Heavey armour ppl can get their belt bracers.

Light armour can get belt from fleet vendor / bracers on GNT

Med armour SMUGGLER can get their set too!

Sentinels .... have no option here as we do not have a moddable med armour belt/bracers that is not class restricted. *sigh*

To the topic. Crafted purple is better than moddable till you can get to lvl 50 and mod it with stuff from HM OPS.

Untill then - your best option is to use crafted items.

BUT. With moddable gear you have more versatility and can select mods as per your wish and do not have to bother with somewhat userUNfriendly RE system.

SO it is your call.

Don't you need to be able to craft something in order to crit with it? I've never seen any orange bracer/belt recipe (for scythweaving, at least) before.

I believe I read that the patch that allows orange crits (1.2) would also be adding more orange schematics for all armor slots. I could be wrong though.

ok well, looks like at that level its slightly worse, but that isnt always the case, but really my assumption is that crafted will beat it eventually, after all, you can get 2 effects added, in addition to whatever special effects the belt comes with, and in theory a slot. only problem is, they still havent made any higher level recipes that can compare with raid stuff, soooo your gonna lose out on stuff if you arent a custum user once they add the ability to take armoring off the purple drops.

It is just an oversight from bioware. People slowly starting to understand why belts AND wrists are selling usually very high price. When i got one of them i slotted lvl 56 mod and one 58. They are far more superiour than purple belts and wrists that doesnt have moddable slots at all and are fixed stats that are worse. Even more sad thing you can mix stats you like on orange items.

No idea why bioware did this. The orange items will be big hit when patch 1.2 hits with possible crits. They have to do something with purple items to be any useful for these 2 gear slots.

Edited by Divona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.